CDIH

Full Version: Election Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would you rather have me on the board or Kerry in office?
what if they actually wanna vote for Bush and don't care about you either way?
vote or die!!!
I want Sleeper to stay.
GonzoStyle Wrote:what if they actually wanna vote for Bush and don't care about you either way?
this is the lowest form of human being so I don't care
yeah but they didn't care about you first, so you not caring is kinda like quitting after being fired.
I've done that before, I was fired from an NYU office job but they let me stay for 2 more weeks and i was like "yea take your 2 weeks and shove it up your YOU KNOW WHAT"
yeah, so I guess i'll just null my vote then.
scum of the earth
I don't like kerry or bush, so by voting for you i'd technically be supporting Bush.

You're blatent cry for assurance that people care about you is becoming sad.
love me daddy!!!
Bush wasn't even mentioned in this thread, now i'm glad you nulled cause you clearly are not an informed voter
I don't want P Diddy to kill me.
after I quit the board I am getting a p diddy haircut
The Sleeper Wrote:Bush wasn't even mentioned in this thread, now i'm glad you nulled cause you clearly are not an informed voter
Yes but your whole schtick hangs on the fact that either kerry wins and you leave or bush wins and you stay, so you didnt have to name Bush.

My whole point was that there may be people who actually will vote bush but don't really care if you stay or not. You couldn't word the choice like that cause you need reassurance that people want you to stay. So you made the choice about you or kerry, Ego McWhinerson.
damn, that was a short rant
I can never win the button pushing contest with you, good show old chap!
I think I'm going to put myself as a write in on the ballot. How does this affect my voting here?
it doesn't.
does sleeper indirectly care about my ego for posting the poll about me?
Pages: 1 2