CDIH

Full Version: I dunno if its just me but... - don't worry no cum or fluids on my face.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My super just showed up and installed a smoke detector.

Now we been in this building goin on 20 years now and we never once had a smoke detector until now.

The super installs it and then tells me I gotta sign a paper stating I had one installed and then informs me I gotta send the landlord a check for 20 bucks for the detector... whoa whoa whoa, what kinda shit is that? First off the moment you leave i'm takin the fuckin battery out, second I didnt ask for it and third you were required by law to install one.

Ofcourse my landlords a hassid, fuckin jew motherfucker.

fuckin smoke and carbon monoxide alarm, I coulda gotten on myself for 5 bucks.
He's looking to burn the building down and he's just going through the cover your ass phase.
I love the fact that he made you pay for it - fuckin' Jews!!!
Theres no way I am payin for it, though I did break it already.
I need to buy one of those too - It's the Law!!!
I'll sell you mine for 20 bucks.
a carbon monoxide detecrtor is now required by law starting today. but its fucked up that they made you pay for it.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'll sell you mine for 20 bucks.
but it doesn't come with a battery.
It doesn't matter..

Quote:Theres no way I am payin for it, though I did break it already.
I heard about this. I will absolutely refuse to pay a nickel for it. If they want to install some alarm to detect something that's going to kill me, make an Antrax monitor.
ive always had a carbon monoxide detector, its the silent killer.
GonzoStyle Wrote:It doesn't matter..

Quote:Theres no way I am payin for it, though I did break it already.
I'll bet you shot your cum on it too - sick bastard!
exactly.
they did this to me too
Did your heeb landlord charge you 20 bucks?
25 but i haven't paid it and this thread inspired me to jew it up
how can they make you pay for it, isn't it their responsibility by law?
I'm on the 24th floor. I don't need some carbon monoxide detector. If they charge me I will refuse
Next they'll start charging you to live there!
Oh, but they do already!
Pages: 1 2