CDIH

Full Version: Drink of choice for the election?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are you planning on killing yourself with Tuesday night?

I'm going with Jim Beam Black...
booker's bourbon!
1% milk...I might get crazy & throw some Nestle's Quik in it, too.
Will burbon be the trend?
We're fucked either way, so drink up.
semen!!!
Your own?
do you people really give a shit who is president? I don't know why everyone is so up in arms like it's the end of the world if one of these idiots wins. Who gives a rat's ass? How does it really affect your day to day life? Sure, the rest of the world hates us, but really, they can get fucked. We own everything. That's not going to change.
Galt Wrote:do you people really give a shit who is president? I don't know why everyone is so up in arms like it's the end of the world if one of these idiots wins. Who gives a rat's ass? How does it really affect your day to day life? Sure, the rest of the world hates us, but really, they can get fucked. We own everything. That's not going to change.
So bitter, its just something to talk about, thats the whole point of a message board to share opinions, stories and other bullshit.

Plus Sir O rarely starts a topic so let him be.

and yes Sir O, my own ofcourse, I have to be cavalier about it, like Galt said.
Quote:do you people really give a shit who is president? I don't know why everyone is so up in arms like it's the end of the world if one of these idiots wins. Who gives a rat's ass? How does it really affect your day to day life? Sure, the rest of the world hates us, but really, they can get fucked. We own everything. That's not going to change.

Your first mistake...

I wish it wasn't true but reality...we won't always be #1, and damn Dubya is trying to push us into third world territory
kool aid
Trying?

Shit, that fucker is at the wheel like a drunken teen doing 90 around Deadmans curve.
Well atleast we'll always have that balance of people like sir-o, mad and galt, which makes the US what it is. The educated, the insane, and the ones who dont give a fuck beyond their own 4 walls.
Do a shot for every state you predict incorrectly. I think that's what me and my roommates will be doing.
thats a lot of semen, I might have a rod stewart type incident.