CDIH

Full Version: Bread appreciation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With this being the first night of Passover, or Pesach as it is called by some, I figure that it's time to pay credence and respect to a food product that doesn't get enough promotion or appreciation and that is - bread. Be it a loaf of bread, a roll, a bagel or even a wonderful baguette, it's time to say "bread, you have done so much for us that it should be a crime to ignore you for 8 out of 365 days every year. You have done no wrong against us, so why must we wrong against you."
Admit it, you were humping a loaf as you typed that.
IkeaBoy Wrote:With this being the first night of Passover, or Pesach as it is called by some, I figure that it's time to pay credence and respect to a food product that doesn't get enough promotion or appreciation and that is - bread. Be it a loaf of bread, a roll, a bagel or even a wonderful baguette, it's time to say "bread, you have done so much for us that it should be a crime to ignore you for 8 out of 365 days every year. You have done no wrong against us, so why must we wrong against you."
You insensitive little shit!! Sure, rub in the fact that I won't get to eat a real sammich for a week.......prick!
:pissed:
Bread's kewl.

Great italian bread at DiCosmo's in Linden.

Edited By DGW on Mar. 27 2002 at 3:05
If a picture paints a thousand words,
then why I can't paint you?
The words will never show the you I've some to know.
if a face could launce a thousand ships,
then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you, You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
you come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tommorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you. And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
and you and I would simply fly away
Ahh...bread

So light, so fluffy, so great with peanut butter and bannanas or ham and fresh mutz from Vito's.

Enjoy your crackers Metalfan.

(Note: I'm Jewish too, so I feel your pain brother, but I'm not that Jewish)
Doc Wrote:Ahh...bread

So light, so fluffy, so great with peanut butter and bannanas or ham and fresh mutz from Vito's.

That really light fluffy bread that is really thick and crusty...it soaks up herp juice just like a SPONGE ehhh Doc.
Leave it up to the Jews to give up eating a good pastrami on rye just because they had to flee their homes a gazillion years ago before their bread could rise. Ponderous. :lol:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:

That really light fluffy bread that is really thick and crusty...it soaks up herp juice just like a SPONGE ehhh Doc.
Smooth move, ex-lax :pissed:

Get me all hot and bothered here at work why don't ya.

Now what am I supposed to do, go into the pencil room, lock the door, and have my way with some napkins that I sneezed into?
Doc Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:

Smooth move, ex-lax :pissed:

Get me all hot and bothered here at work why don't ya.

Now what am I supposed to do, go into the pencil room, lock the door, and have my way with some napkins that I sneezed into?
You just cant improvise my man.

For me...a bottle of windex and mini post its work fine.

give em a try.
But if I want it to be like you, I'd have to drip some blood and puss into it, and where am I going to get that, at this hour?
Doc Wrote:But if I want it to be like you, I'd have to drip some blood and puss into it, and where am I going to get that, at this hour?
Blood and puss is no problem. just take a peice of paper insert an edge into your pisshole and pull it upwards as fast as you can. that will give you a nice slice that will automatically bleed. walk to the bathroom and take the urinole cake and rub it on the open wound. that will fester up in about 15 minutes. there you have your puss and blood

jesus for being my love sponge you have lots to learn
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:jesus for being my love sponge you have lots to learn
I am but a young grasshoper oh wise one

One day, I might be able to snatch that fucking pebble out of your asscrack
French Bread appreciation?
Quote:Blood and puss is no problem. just take a peice of paper insert an edge into your pisshole and pull it upwards as fast as you can. that will give you a nice slice that will automatically bleed. walk to the bathroom and take the urinole cake and rub it on the open wound. that will fester up in about 15 minutes. there you have your puss and blood
OUCH!!

i too am jewish, and will not be able to eat bred for the next week Sad who the hell thought this was a good idea?? you never know how much you like bread until you can't ea it fr a week.
Hey CT, I have some Jiff french silk peanut butter and some cherry preserves. Wanna join me? :burnfucker:
Keyser Soze Wrote:French Bread appreciation?
Stole my fucking joke. Prick.
Keyser Soze Wrote:French Bread appreciation?
I hope you mean stouffers
You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
What its of, what its of.
You never said too much,
but still you showed the way,
and I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
the part of me that can't let go.

I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.

Is there someone you know,
you're loving them so,
but taking them all for granted.
You may lose them one day,
someone takes them away,
and they don't hear the words you long to say

I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.

Isn't Greek Pita Bread unleavened?

How did unleavened bread become translated into dry crackers?

Went to a church once in upstate NY when I was a kid and they used REAL unleavened bread for the eucharist. Home-made by the women of the parish. Stuff tasted really good. Not like that cardboard cracker everybody else uses.

What's the only ingredient shared by every sandwich ever made? Bread.
Pages: 1 2