CDIH

Full Version: New Eminem CD Encore - is amazing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's on your favorite torrent sites. check it out. worth it.
it is the biggest piece of garbage eminem has ever put out.

and i dont even think its his real album.
point-counterpoint.
the tracklist is the same and it hasn't been nuked on any sites yet.
I remember when wbk said the 50 cent album "get rich or blah blah" that was leaked wasnt the album yet it was, so he lost all credit with me.

What about this other album I heard Eminem is doing for next month thats got something to do with unreleased tupac songs?

Haven't downloaded the new eminem album cause there were several leaked last month that were just his old songs, where'd you get the one you d/l, loki?
they are all new eminem songs but they are all just complete garbage. there is a song called BIG WEENIE, and one called RAINMAN. i am entirely convinced he released this as a joke to throw people off because he is super suuuuuuuper paranoid about his albums being leaked.
phoenix torrents has the full version with the bonus cd. if you need a link pm me.
also, please stop reading my posts like you said you were going to!
listening to rainman now. It's a goof song like mushrooms.
im 99.9% certain that it is a dummy album to throw off bootleggers.
WhackBagKid Wrote:they are all new eminem songs but they are all just complete garbage. there is a song called BIG WEENIE, and one called RAINMAN. i am entirely convinced he released this as a joke to throw people off because he is super suuuuuuuper paranoid about his albums being leaked.
Thats what you said about get rich or die trying.
WhackBagKid Wrote:also, please stop reading my posts like you said you were going to!
fuck!
you'll see.
i'll send it to you if you'd like.

you can hear how big of a joke some of these songs are.
I just found it on phoenix, downloaded the whole album in less than 3 minutes.

I'm waiting to upload a full copy so I can close down azereus before I listen.

Though I read through the thread on phoenix and one person said that em made two versions, atleast I think thats what he said it was kinda hard to decipher.

I'll give it a listen and see.
yeah someone said that it's the "Delux edition" whatever that means. But too say it's garbage is just stupid. So far it's real good besides that rainman song which was kinda lame.
listen to big weenie.
I skipped over everything and listened to Big Weenie, its not a great song but it doesnt prove anything, it sounds like a song he'd do.

I gotta listen to the whole thing though.
i refuse to believe that he would actually release this as an album.

i think its better than most rap albums but from eminem i expect more.
so tell me about this other album hes working on for next month with the 2pac songs, chop!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5