CDIH

Full Version: Someone rub me!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm throbbing, I need someone.
Do I have to take one for the team? :confused:
just let me get my rubber gloves
DGW Wrote:Do I have to take one for the team? :confused:
OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!

I must be dreaming, this is too good to be true!!! I'll suck the balls off you like a thirsty dog GW.

Momma, rubber gloves? Take your rubber gloves and go rub your MoMo!!! I thought you actually loved me.
oh i tease! fine go rub yourself! :fuckoff:
Roll over & I'll scratch your belly..... just give me a second to sharpen them. Wanna see you bleed, Bitch!
Damnit...I'm too late

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride...sigh... :confused:
I must be dreaming, i get to fuck Gonzo AND VG???
Keyser Soze Wrote:I must be dreaming, i get to fuck Gonzo AND VG???
Yes, you're dreaming allright.
Doc Wrote:
Damnit...I'm too late

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride...sigh... :confused:
There's always plenty of room for an 8th baby!!!

Now we are talking, let the fucking, bleeding and transfer of infected bodily fluids begin!!!
I'm here for ya darlin Wink
BeckyDC Wrote:I'm here for ya darlin Wink
IT'S NOT GAY IF IT'S LOVE!!!!!

Ohh sorry, dunno where that came from.
PLEASE SIR MAY I FUCK MY WIFE!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!
Keyser Soze Wrote:PLEASE SIR MAY I FUCK MY WIFE!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!
I can't deny you anything when you talk that sweet babycakes.
Wht do I feel dizzy and uncoordinated. That was just a glass of OJ right?? :drool:
DGW Wrote:Wht do I feel dizzy and uncoordinated. That was just a glass of OJ right?? :drool:
Yeah..... :poison:
I love being Gonzo's prag.
Keyser Soze Wrote:I love being Gonzo's prag.
For all my prags, read up before all of you start asking me questions...

Quote:THE DISEASE
Over 80 known viruses exist within the Herpes family. Of these, 8 are known to cause disease in humans, the most common being Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2. HSV-1 and HSV-2 look identical under the microscope, and either type can infect the mouth or genitals. Usually, however, HSV-1 occurs above the waist, and HSV-2 below the waist:

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUSES
Herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) - commonly causes herpes labialis (also called oral herpes, cold sores or fever blisters), which are highly infectious open sores that crust over before healing. Although less probable, HSV-1 can also cause genital herpes.
Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) - a contagious viral infection primarily causing genital herpes in men and women. The telltale signs and symptoms of genital herpes include recurrent clusters of blisters, bumps and rashes in the genital areas. HSV-2 can also be responsible for herpes labialis, although less often than HSV-1.
In addition to cold sores and genital herpes, HSV-1 and HSV-2 can cause other diseases:
herpes simplex encephalitis, a rare but potentially fatal herpetic infection of the brain
neonatal herpes - a rare but potentially severe HSV infection in a newborn; neonatal herpes results from transmission of the virus from the mother to the baby during delivery
herpetic whitlow - an HSV infection of the finger, acquired either from transfer of the infection from another part of the body or from direct contact with another party having an HSV infection; herpetic whitlow most commonly affects healthcare workers
herpes keratitis - an HSV infection of the eye; herpes keratitis is one of the most common causes of blindness
herpes gladiatorum - an HSV infection, usually of the skin, acquired during wrestling; the skin can become abraded, or scraped, during a wrestling match, allowing a herpes virus to enter the body and establish an infection
As if you needed to sell me. You had me at hello.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 27 2002 at 4:25
Keyser Soze Wrote:As if you needed to sell me. You had me at hello.
You...... complete, me. :loveya:
Pages: 1 2