CDIH

Full Version: holiday gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yea its early, not even thanksgiving, but you still need an idea of what you plan on getting some people. what kind of ideas you have? or what do you hope to get?
my gf is taking me to italy. now i have serious pressure to return the favor. what the fuck am i gonna get her?
i'm hoping joobies just tells me what she wants like last year
Keyser Soze Wrote:my gf is taking me to italy. now i have serious pressure to return the favor. what the fuck am i gonna get her?
When you get there just take her to the duty free shop at the airport and tell her you'll buy her whatever she wants. When she calls you an asshole, just say "But it's italian, baby! Only the finest for you."
i want a new car
are you gonna visit the man who killed your family and slice his belly open?
huh?
I was talking to keyser, fucko.
I dunno what I'm doing for the holidays, it's already crazytimes for me.
if you quoted i wouldn't have been confused!
GonzoStyle Wrote:are you gonna visit the man who killed your family and slice his belly open?
I hope not, that nice man Tomassino won't ever be able to walk again.
Buttmunch Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:are you gonna visit the man who killed your family and slice his belly open?
He was trolling around fine when michael came back for the opera, though that mean donkey kid shot him.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Buttmunch Wrote:
He was trolling around fine when michael came back for the opera, though that mean donkey kid shot him.
How dare you, sir?

How dare you?

Referring to III?

I'm ashamed to admit that I know you.
Tootsie rolls, my favorite!!!
Andolini... and this is for you.
Keyser Soze Wrote:Andolini... and this is for you.
See, I knew keyser would understand, it's between us paisans.
maybe i should ask for the godfather dvds...
I'm gonna watch part 2 tonight, it's been a long time.
i dont give gifts anymore. who needs more shit? i make donations to the humane society and heifer.org.
Arpikarhu Wrote:i dont give gifts anymore. who needs more shit? i make donations to the humane society and heifer.org.
You give me a gift everyday that you continue to post, pal-o-mine!
Pages: 1 2