CDIH

Full Version: I just cleaned my mouse...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And wow is it responsive! For a while it was fighting me, ignoring my commands unless I beat it into submission. Now it does whatever I say without hesitation.

I did scratch it though, but no matter, unwavering loyalty is worth a thousand scratches!

I recommend cleaning your mouse regularly.
is that what the kids are calling it these days. "cleaning your mouse".
What else would one call it?
Sir O Wrote:And wow is it responsive! For a while it was fighting me, ignoring my commands unless I beat it into submission. Now it does whatever I say without hesitation.

I did scratch it though, but no matter, unwavering loyalty is worth a thousand scratches!

I recommend cleaning your mouse regularly.
are you talking about your computer mouse or your friend the mouse?
I'm talking about my mouse dammit!! You know, the one my hand is wrapped around for nearly every waking hour (and sometimes, it seems, even some non-waking ones).

I never really considered it a friend though...friends buy you stuff when you're broke and tell chicks you're trying to bang how awesome you are. My mouse never did that!
ever since I invested $15 in an optical mouse, I haven't had to clean it once.

I clean my work mouse almost daily, however.
Sir O Wrote:I'm talking about my mouse dammit!! You know, the one my hand is wrapped around for nearly every waking hour (and sometimes, it seems, even some non-waking ones).

I never really considered it a friend though...friends buy you stuff when you're broke and tell chicks you're trying to bang how awesome you are. My mouse never did that!
I'm still not sure... you didn't really specify.

You could have your furry friend mouse in your hand all day or your computer one.
C'mon, don't be silly

It was weird, it had some black gunk inside it. I don't know where the black gunk came from...does my hand really collect that much dirt that it would rub off and be collected by the damn thing? Do I play with it that much?
... you still haven't really specified.

I'll guess its your computer mouse, I get the black gunk inside as well. I assume its from the black mousepad as it rolls around it.
It betrays you too...

Clean your mouse on a regular basis.
My computer mouse... right?
You do whatever is legal...or whatever you can get away with...off my relatioship with an object, Sick fuckers...
object as in a inanimate... not a living creature... right?
optical mice (mouses?) are only $15? American?
Quote:You could have your furry friend mouse in your hand all day
...and I get to tend to the rabbits right George???
Galt Wrote:optical mice (mouses?) are only $15? American?
$14 actually : click me
By click me you meant the link.... right?
what link?
i miss the mod squad.