CDIH

Full Version: I hate fat people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
on airplanes. This old fat fuck took up 3 seats. To top it off the flight was delayed an hour, while we sat there on the runway. Then they pulled us off the plane cause there was a mechanical failure and made us walked to the other side of the airport to get another plane. I sat next to this fat old fuck the whole time. He was so fat he couldnt put the armrest down so i poped my headphones into the armrest as it was in the upright position and used my cord as a sort of demarkation line. Didnt help, his fat fucking lard just bulged over my wire. What an asshole. People over a certain weight should have to pay for 2 seats. Its completely unfair to other passengers.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1100504444
They do pay for two seats.
What airline was it?
Continental
You were gone ?
They suck anyway.
and whats the deal with airline food?!
That's why he went on continental. Did they serve him two meals cause he has two seats?
He didnt have two seats, his old fat wife was sitting by the window, he was in the middle, i was in the aisle. he got one meal like the rest of us. turkey pastrami. fucking awful. i just flew into phoenix tonight for a work conference.
Rock stars work?
it was probably a promotional trip.
in first class, that's never a problem.
they tightened their belts recently.
fat people tend to have tight belts too.
not tight enough apparently
someone should come up with an airline for "big and tall" people, just like the clothing stores, but airplanes.
because airlines are all overhead costs, and to make it comfortable for the fat people, they'd have to have fewer seats, which would require them to drastically raise the prices of those seats to make it financially worthwhile. And unless (until?) society allows for legislators to separate fat people from normal people, fat people would just always take the cheaper flight.
you defend fat people only due to your prediliction towards the heavyset gals.
The only thing fat about my new ladyfriend is her giant fake tits.
and the belly they rest on
they don't rest on anything. They stand at full attention. My first interaction (not counting strip clubs) with fake breasts and I'm not impressed.

They look amazing when covered, but they just feel wrong.

She doesn't have scars which is good, but there are a bit of wrinkles and stuff.
Pages: 1 2