CDIH

Full Version: Requiem For a Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've never seen it. But a few people talk about how messed up and depressing it was.

The way that everyone talks about it, it seems like it would be right up my alley.

Any good?
I liked it a lot. The last 10 minutes or so are really affecting. It also has one of the skeeviest sexual scenes ever.
also, if you haven't seen "pi" by the same director, I'd recommend that too.
The Sleeper Wrote:I liked it a lot. The last 10 minutes or so are really affecting. It also has one of the skeeviest sexual scenes ever.
I'm assuming you are refering to the ass to ass scene, I have never understood why people think that scene is sick, it's fuckin hot.
I saw Pi, and I thought it was a really cool idea, but didn't like the movie.

worse sex scene than Kids?

I started downloading the director's cut last night and watched about 15 minutes before I went to bed. Seemed like it could be a good flick, but I didn't see any bad stuff. Seemed pretty tame actually
gonzo, of course you'd find a skeevy sex scene hot, YOU SICK EFF
I'm not joking, it's two chicks using a dildo with a bunch of guys standing around and watching, point out the "skeevy" part.
they are doing it to get heroin?
I thought that the skeevy part was the first time she met ol' Louis Fedders for the first blow job; just his demeanor and the way he talked to her

Quote:I started downloading the director's cut last night and watched about 15 minutes before I went to bed. Seemed like it could be a good flick, but I didn't see any bad stuff. Seemed pretty tame actually

it's not like the whole movie is a collection of fucked up scenes and horrible shit thrown together to shock you. The movie shows you the spiral downward, not just the bottom.

Edited By The Jays on 1101165773
it was good, but i think its overrated. worth a watch for sure.

that sex scene is uber hot. two girls ass to ass taking a dildo. if you think thats skeevy, you're just plain gay.
I don't want to read this thread, but I'm 45 minutes into the move and nothing bad has happened yet. They showed Jennifer Connolly's bush, Marlon Wayons' ass and a bunch of people doing drugs and having hallucinations. But nothing bad yet. Only an hour yet. The shit better come down quick!
i didnt find the movie all that shocking to be honest.
The Jays Wrote:I thought that the skeevy part was the first time she met ol' Louis Fedders for the first blow job; just his demeanor and the way he talked to her
i know it's pretty baby, but i didn't take it out for air
it's true, i am gay
Pft, drugs aren't that bad. Give me a break.

The lady goes insane on diet pills? No. She was insane before.

Jennifer Connolly is so damn hot. Even Halle Berry could look ugly as a cracked out whore. Connolly still looks amazing.

Movie was overated.
I've never seen Jennifer Connelly in a hotter role. I normally don't like her but this was a different story. I guess cause she's a whore.
As for the rest of it, it's really really sad. Everytime it's on, i'm compelled into watching it. I liked Jared Leto up until this role. And yes, I did have a crush on him as Jordan Catellano in "My So Called Life"
that's cause you're stupid
Thanks pal
anytime
Jennifer Connelly has amazing breasts.
Pages: 1 2