CDIH

Full Version: It's all about the questions isn't is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why am I alone in here?
Cause gaynerd threw you in here, better question is how should we make him suffer?
It's all about you, isn't it???
Fuck him what about that cunt sean?
Oh yeah mister big internet tough guy with the pretty gay hair, that fuckin flamer isn't even worth my time. What about kindred?
Kindred is the shizzle on my nizzle yo, I wanna fuck her if luna and spit don't mind joining in with arpi me and keyser then we can have some fun. Some peanut butter, canola oil, a blow torch and lobster clamps, is that a good enough descritption?
Who are you again?
Gonzo, feelin a bit lonely?? :fucking:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Who are you again?
Who?
kindred Wrote:Gonzo, feelin a bit lonely?? :fucking:
Were you talking to me? :loveya:
I recently bought a vey cute teddy bear and have a strange urge to fuck it, the problem is that it is rather small. Would it hold my cock if i rip a hole in it?
Quote:Some peanut butter, canola oil, a blow torch and lobster clamps, is that a good enough descritption

Throw in a rusty crowbar and it might possibly be a deal?

Edited By kindred on Mar. 27 2002 at 5:18
GonzoStyle Wrote:I recently bought a vey cute teddy bear and have a strange urge to fuck it, the problem is that it is rather small. Would it hold my cock if i rip a hole in it?
If the hole is too small for my big red rocket, I'll try my luck with the eye socket. That or go for the old brown eye and tear it a 'new' asshole, but why are you fuckin it when you have a dog?
Sounds like a party!! When do I get to stick my dick in the mashed potatos?

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 27 2002 at 5:19
kindred Wrote:
Quote:Some peanut butter, canola oil, a blow torch and lobster clamps, is that a good enough descritption

Throw in a rusty crowbar and it's a deal.
You just ruined the whole point of the 'questions' game dammit!!!!

Ohh just suck me now, what's the point?
The point is, that Afrika is riding around free and you're locked up. How is that for irony?
my dick dribbles all the time and hurts when I piss. Is this just a reaction to the Cocoa Puffs I ate which where past their use by date?
Quote:Ohh just suck me now, what's the point?

If I suck you know, would I still make it point?

Quote:You just ruined the whole point of the 'questions' game dammit!!!!

Whatever are you talking about??
gonzo has officially lost the little sense he still had

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Mar. 27 2002 at 5:22
fbdlingfrg Wrote:gonzo has officially lost the little sense he still had
I made sense? I make about as much sense as trading away all the stars off the 97 marlins team, or chasing away almost every quality poster you had on a message board.
Pages: 1 2