CDIH

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONZO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: birthday.gif]
Thank yee.
Happy B-day, you big lug.
happy bday. here's a pic of DIG as your bday gift.

[Image: dig.jpg]
happy birthday. you are my love and my nemesis.
Arpikarhu Wrote:happy birthday. you are my love and my nemesis.
It's the truth my old friend.
I'm a stupid looking motherfucker.
I don't believe that is DIG but whoever that is, is seksi in a waspy kind of way.
happy birthday old chum
BTW My birthday started off awesome!!!

I get up at 7am to get to the dmv before work to renew my license since it expires today. I then drive off to work, now the bosses werent sure if we were coming in on friday, we were off thursday though. One boss said we shouldnt come in friday, the other said we should. Most everyone said they were taking the day off and even if we were open they werent coming in. I don't mind coming in, have a nice quiet day and get some paperwork done. So my boss told me to call him last night and he'd let me know, so I call and he said to come in today.

So we open at 9am, I get there at 9:30 cause of the DMV and no one was there. I wait around till 10 and still no one, I call my boss and no answer. I keep calling and at 10:30 finally he picks up and says "oh yeah I forgot to call, nevermind don't come in today"

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

It's not like everyone else who lives in close proximity for the most part to the office but I live almost an hour away, so I had to spend almost 3 hours driving back and forth cause of traffic. I told him how pissed I was and I would never come in on a holiday again.

Good times!!
Happy Birthday!!
Enjoy your day, my friend.

Treat yourself to some chocolate latte lovin'.
thats not DIG, that person is not wearing a motorcycle helmet.
happy birthday jerk
it's DIG

my bday present for the greatest poster who ever lived, is the fall of the other greatest.

Edited By Gooch on 1101505454
happy birthday
Goatweed Wrote:Enjoy your day, my friend.

Treat yourself to some chocolate latte lovin'.
I did, I think I tried to fling the condom out the window and I got some love juice on my door... on the outside.

I just always seem to have mishaps with my own semen, I dunno what it is.
you're back with noelle?
she wasn't really chocolate, so no.
she was latte though
Pages: 1 2