CDIH

Full Version: One thing about my job...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never understood certain types of people who want to buy a home. You always hear on TV and read in the papers how great rates are and how anyone can buy a home. I think some people take that too seriously.

For example, today I had a guy ask me "how likely is it for me to buy a house with repossesions and a bankruptcy?" This guy's bakruptcy hasn't even been discharged and he had his car taken by the repo guys cause he couldnt keep up payments... but somehow the banks gonna trust him to make payments on a house.

I mean how do you wake up one day and think "man I got no money in the bank, I just filed for bankruptcy yesterday, I work at target for 18k a year and I just had my car taken away...... I KNOW!!! I wanna buy a house!!! I want 100% financing with all my closing costs included!!! YES!!!!

So he asked me what my advice would be, I told him "seriously... think over your situation.... now, would you give yourself a loan?"

Atleast he was honest and said No.
My brother is looking to buy rental property on the cheap
So is everyone else.
but he's white.
i have pretty decent credit and make a decent amount of money and i cant even get approved for a best buy card.
Galt Wrote:but he's white.
That means little, I have a jamaican who is looking to refi 300 rental properties and he's.... jamaican...
What a great way to clean some questionable income.
Yeah he also has 25 million dollars that he can't get out of the country and he needs an american citizen who would be willing to accept all his money and he's gonna give me half!!! All I have to do is give him all my personal financial info and social security #.
sounds like this algerian guy i know.
you mean the algerian guy from Nigeria? me too!!!