CDIH

Full Version: SIRI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...is on fire.

Galt, what is your assessment? How much longer a run until a sell off?
I have no idea. If I had any balls, I would have shorted this stock a year ago and I would have lost my shirt.

If you look at the cable companies that can expand into high speed data, local and long distance phone calls, video on demand, essentially be that "information superhighway" for all media content for every single human, their stocks trade at something like $4,000 per subscriber (for a $100 a month service)

SIRI and XMSR which are only radio and will always only be radio in a market where MP3 players are getting better and more prevalent. They are trading at roughly $20,000 per subscriber (for a $100 a year service). I just don't see why people love them so much.

They are wildly expensive and I would never own them. However, they do have all positive catalysts moving forward. You figure Xmas is going to be strong, they'll have a year of press releases about Stern moving over (possibly early), they'll have stories about what Karmazin is doing and what other superstars he's bringing over to the management team, and they're also going to be signing up exclusive content like sports telecasts, probably other guys like Limbaugh, Air America or something like that.

So despite the retarded valuation, it will probably keep going. If I owned the stock, I'd sell it the day that Stern started working there.
why dont you two fuck and get it over with?
well, to the best of my knowledge, neither of us are gay.
if he had a vagina and perky c's id be all over him.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1102454230
Galt Wrote:well, to the best of my knowledge, neither of us are gay.
in all of your interactions with keyser there is no evidence of your statement.
Well, none that I'm gay, at least.
true, keyser comes off as the young gay lover infatuated with the straight man he cant have.
thats so me!
i know
keyser's older than galt.

i think
28 and sooooooooooo gay!
clearly
maybe i should consider a career on broadway, i hear the hours are great and they pay well.
yeah, but you have to have talent
i know how to turn a lightbulb
But do you have someone in the Union willing to help you get in?
i figure i could use my gay charm to buddy up with one of them down at the local bath house.
thats how i got in!
sweet!
Pages: 1 2