CDIH

Full Version: Need a web host? - Want to start your own site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
are they cheaper than our current host?
I pay $5 for 25GB bandwidth and 3GB hard drive space...you niggas must be rich.
i pay $10 a month....
1000 MB (1 GB) of Disk Space
50 GB Monthly Data Transfer
100 E-mail Accounts
10 MySQL Databases
99% of the hosts out there will no longer support the use of Ikonboard due to its massive use of CPU resources.

Thus, we have found that we are stuck here.
can we not use a different software? PHP for example?
i think my 2 year free web hosting is going to expire soon, and i'll only have my school webspace to use for another semester
i don't want to actually start paying for this stuff
Goatweed Wrote:can we not use a different software? PHP for example?
Soon my friend... soon..

The only PHP option out there for converters from Ikonboard is really expensive.

There will be a free software released soon (hopefully I will be beta testing it within the next couple of weeks) that will be a free alternative.

This new software is being written by the two main guys who wrote Ikonboard so we know it will be good.
That's one of the funniest things I've read all week. Even funnier than the 'death sentence' of that Peterson dude.
Invision can convert Ikonboard..and not as expensive as you might think. And they can have their techs do the converting. Or you can make a demo site and have your data converted to a seperate folder on your server and do some testing...without involving or paying them until you are use its the right way to go. we tested it. features were cool...look and feel, for me, was a bit lacking. but good system.
Invision blows. I have used it. And a full license is $250.00. No thanks.

The new one coming out (ICT) has all the features of Ikonboard and it blows away Invision in terms of usability. Its also free.
good to know. free is always better.

we weren't hot on Invision either.
all four of you?
This bitch runs 50 bucks a month and I haven't been getting my money's worth from you fuckos lately.
what chu want baby?
Keyser Soze Wrote:all four of you?
must be the same peeps at your shows. 2.5 if we don't count your lady.
cause shes fat!
that or her jew nose.
wow, i didnt know gooch could reach so far with those thalidomide arms of his.
Cause he's from Thailand!!!
Pages: 1 2