CDIH

Full Version: Why do we need a Wingdings font?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not only one of them, but there are THREE OF THEM! THREE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WING DINGS!! And a "Webrings" spinoff font!!!

I submit that of the 50 or so fonts in Word, that at least 50% of them have never ever been used once by any user on any of the billion or so computers currently running such software.

Yet, I am sure that Microsoft has some team of folks making thousands of dollars a month whose job it is to come up with new and exciting fonts.

edit. first mod here can make prove his worth and move this to the pit.

Edited By Galt on 1103085393
yes. It is stupid. I can think of no reason for it whatsoever. Especially not a reason for four of them.
well, it falls into your hating of emoticons.
Quote:first mod here can make prove his worth and move this to the pit.

[Image: thumbsup.gif]
so, is this what it has come to?
yea, time to shut us down for good
wingding threads, I mean... fuckin wingdings!!
pull the plug, i fucking dare you!
when i saw this thread title in the last post box i guessed who it was that started the thread

i guessed correctly
I like wingdings!
Money well spent!
<span style='font-family:papyrus'>It gives people a way of expressing themselves. Most of the exotic fonts are for advertisers anyway, not for financial geniuses like you.</span>
who the fuck uses wingdings that microsoft was so afraid to change it for the anti-defamation league?