CDIH

Full Version: Tsunami deaths exaggerated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't really been following the story, so I don't know if this is an actual theory, but at first it was 20k, then 40, then 60, now 70, and I've been hearing whispers of 100,000

I saw the videos of the wave, it wasn't that bad.

The numbers are exaggerated and the damage is exaggerated so they can rape the world for "aid".

That's my stance.
Galt in '08.
I won't be old enough for president. But feel free to vote me into any other office.
I thought you said orifice and I got an erection.
I bet there's like 60 dead people and a few thousand dollars worth of damage, but these third world countries want their billions in aid money
I'd say the body count was 60 bodies too if the only picture I saw was a mass grave for an extended family in Sri Lanka.
They already have a billion with aids
So fucking gullible.

Look if aliens can fake the moon landing, then they can fake the results of their death beam eathquake maker so the poor countries can bankrupt the rich ones out of guilt.
john kennedy, jim morrison, and elvis are all sitting in their underground lair laughing at your crazy theories.
of course you didn't see the really bad video cause the people who shot the really bad videos died in the tsunami! now go donate to amazon.com!
OMG!!!!! A 5 FOOT WAVE DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY!!!!
100,000 people died yet Dr. Jones and Shortround made it out alive.
Arpikarhu Wrote:john kennedy, jim morrison, and elvis are all sitting in their underground lair laughing at your crazy theories.
why would john kennedy hang out with morrison and elvis?
Maybe he meant John Lennon
poor petra nemcova. she broke her hip & lost her photographer boyfriend in the tsunami.
as long as she didn't hurt that lucious vagina of hers.
internal injuries, but i think that part of her is ok
She's single and now all guys are happier because they have a chance with her. Plus she will be more famous than before.

There's always positive consequences out everything.

Like how my brother's ex girlfriend is moving to Arizona in a week, and she wants him to go to the airport so he can sit there and watch her cry over the breakup. If 9/11 hadn't happened, he would have had to walk her to the gate and sit with her right until the flight was boarding. Just painful. Now, he can only drop her off at the curb, thus saving himself countless minutes of awkwardness.
Galt Wrote:Maybe he meant John Lennon
He got shot as did kennedy, doesn't work with the other deaths but makes better sense.
yeah, but Tupac also got shot, and people thought he was still alive.
Pages: 1 2 3