CDIH

Full Version: did u know......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we have 46 members who have never posted? who are these people? remove them from the Pantheon of Heroes!!!
This thread is so Sleeper circa 2k2
stop sniffing after me like a bitch in heat
If you were a mod I bet you'd take care of it.
i would, not that i am campaigning for the job. those days are over.
I post.
What's sad is the fact that you sat there and counted the number of people who never posted. I can just picture you hunched over by the monitor like an old man driving, moving your decrepit finger down the screen... shape up man!!!
he is the Howard Hughes of CDIH.
GonzoStyle Wrote:What's sad is the fact that you sat there and counted the number of people who never posted. I can just picture you hunched over by the monitor like an old man driving, moving your decrepit finger down the screen... shape up man!!!
this is quite accurate
I think he's fishing for another type of recognition, specifically there are 46 members who joined, found him to be utterly without redeeming qualities and left in protest.
they all couldnt have hated me. could they? [Image: sad2.gif]
there were quite a few complaint PM's sent to the mods/admins as I recall...
really? cool!
yeah a lot of people hated and probably still continue to hate you and left cause of you, mission accomplished, eh?
don't worry arpi, i'm sure keyser had something to do with some of them leaving as well
Keyser is a saint.
exactly why i dont take your comdemnations of mr seriously
GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah a lot of people hated and probably still continue to hate you and left cause of you, mission accomplished, eh?
i want actual numbers and names.
46%, 32 members, 96 posts and 21 topics.

Bob, Mary, Tom, Jane, and Chris.
Arpikarhu Wrote:exactly why i dont take your comdemnations of mr seriously
Keyser is a excellent poster and was a model admin.
Pages: 1 2