CDIH

Full Version: CDIH TIME MACHINE! - Stingray vs. Sean Cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wackbag.com/archive/index.php/t-1562.html">http://www.wackbag.com/archive/index.php/t-1562.html</a><!-- m -->

Instead of a "Manifesto" I will just respond to this dickheads time wasting post my responses are not meant to be funny, they are just my answers.

Manifesto \Man`i*fes"to\, n.; pl. Manifestoes. [It. manifesto. See Manifest, n. & a.] A public declaration, usually of a prince, sovereign, or other person claiming large powers, showing his intentions, or proclaiming his opinions and motives in reference to some act done or contemplated by him

I wouldnt write a "manifesto cause i dont think or claim to have "large powers"

ok here we go

Well, well, well looks like we have some more shit brewing out of our very own red headed step child of a site!

Step child? Wackbag.com hit the web first

Now I have many ideas on how to handle this situation, but i think I will just go with Manifesto because I do them so well!

As well as you smoke a cock?

It seems that the members of Candyland want to open up there fuckin mouths again. Yes ladies and gentlemen, they have yet to learn! I don't know what needs to be done with this short-bus site but I am having my final say!

Actually cocksmoker, gonzostyle came here and copied text from my siteto post over there, so who started it then asswipe?

I believe in working from the top so let me begin with the head goober,

Stingray/Mikey/W******/Admin. How many times are you going to twist the fuckin truth to fit your own needs?

Never did, But you dont twist truths, you tell straight out lies

You claim we use Gestapo tactics over here and yet you run your Romper Room site like Atilla The Hun. You say that your site is a democracy but you just banned a member for "not seeing your side" of the story. Nice head deek!

I could do whatever the fuck I want with my site, you don't know what myreasons are for banning anyone, why do you even care? obsessed?"Deek" I believe its spelled D I C K but you and your joke of a board thatyou actually have to quote lines from the show every 2 minutes... Including saying F or eff where it should be FUCK ... Are you on the radio?do you have a dump button on your PC? Again obsessed... this time with O&A

You make me proud to be a fellow member of the human race. What a fuckin shithead you are. While you are busy telling your little stories of what happened, I noticed you always leave out important details like you promoting your filth bag of a site here.

I had my website URL in my sig...So does your boyfriend FredoStyle

Or how you tried to suck my dick by creating a forum with my name on the door so people could have at it.

I never wanted you at my site, I didn't like you. I let you in because Gonzostyle liked you and at the time gonzo was my friend. As soon as you joined you started cursing at the members like a 5 year old who just learned the word Fuck... So I treated you like a 5 year old,I made a new forum for you, Put all your previous posts in it and gave the forum a name that would feed your ego "sean cold's cage match"

You stayed in that forum, contained like a rat in a cage peeking your head out once in a while, It was actually very funny,,, Kind of like when the teacher put the bad kid in the corner facing the wall with a dunce cap on.That is the Honest truth of why you got a forum here.

Even better, how I dumped out the whole forum on you while you were busy twisting your story about Gooch. Wait, I am not done, don't forget all the whining, bitching and moaning you have done about what I did to you.

Do you honestly think if you didn't dump out the forum I would havekept one single post from there? Or the forum itself? you obviously think very high of yourself. If you didn't dump out the forum I wouldhave deleted everything in it within 5 minutes.

You called me two faced but I think you need to get a dictionary, douche bag, and look it up. I am no where near two faced because I am still the same person.

I never called you two faced, I called gonzo two faced.. Your ugly face is always the same, You always was a dick and im sure you always will be. At least your consistent

You run a lame site with a bunch of Ftards posting on and I didn't want to be a part of it! Gonzo and I ruled your fuckin chat and you can't fuckin stand it you filthy shit head! We gave you content you dumb fuck so you filled our void with bashes against us! Very good, it is so nice to see you cared.

If my site is so lame, Why was you begging mikey x to convince me to let you back in voice chat via IM? You didn't rule shit in chat everyone hated when you came on. Gonzo was funny in chat you dick, NOT YOU... you were hated in chat. that is the honest truth

I also left your site because you threatened Gooch and then backed the fuck out of it. And lets not forget that all you do is rip the truth to shreds and post your own little fables about everything.

I didn't threaten anyone and I still got the threads to prove it..

I asked why he didn't talk shit to my face like a man when we were in the same place, or even let me know he was there.I always tell the truth you goldilocks cocksmoking wrestler wannabe

how so? I am glad you asked. When you filter an email, how come I still get notified that you recieved it you tool?

You don't get any notification you Idiot, I don't use AOL.. I use Outlook, Message notification is turned off in outlook and YOU ARE filtered. That means if you ever sent me a message it went straight to my deleted items folder without me seeing it. Maybe you should know what your talking aboutBEFORE you try to lie

And you like to spout about how you have Raw server data that I am always on your site, but do tell me this Guru, when was the last time I was there? That is a hard one for you to answer as
well you waste of sperm. Know why? Because you dumb shit, I do not go to your site! I have people email me your threads when you open that full of shit mouth of yours!

Yes I have Raw server data, I don't know if you were here or not, I would have to look for your IP which starts with 165.247

go to start/run/winipcfg and you'll see im right

I have had enough of ripping you right now, King Nothing, so sit back and
relax and let the bleeding stop in your ass. Diceman satome, step right up, your next on Sean just handed me my ass!

You really think you did so much damage by typing? I assume that's what you mean by bleeding. you have delusions of grandor, Your nothing without a computer and a sig pic. You think your so important. To me you are just an asshole, no different then any other asshole I have met.

The tools over at the toolbox only to lick your asspipe so they don't get banned
You are less than 0 here. Keep going to Bang Parties you fuckin tool to try and make up for the fact you have no friends in real life. You are a seriously depressed and insecure motherfucker, You try to make up for that in your pathetic little mind by berating others and newbies on your board, I guess it makes you feel better about yourself.

Seans email in Janurary and my response

----- Original Message -----
To: <webmaster@wackbag.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: Wackbag.com: The ORIGINAL Opie And Anthony Message Board
> I don't think I want to be on your lovely list! I will again ask you to
> delete my account! I see you now have 401 members and I think it should
say
> 400. Congrats on reaching your "milestone"! Now take me off your fuckin
> mailing list! Ohh and I would like to inform you that you, stingray, are
my
> adopted newbie! Fell free to ask me any questions you might have in topics
> such as how to post, how to hold a conversation or better yet, how to run
a
> successful website! Seeing that you happen to be lacking greatly in all of
> the above, my work is cut out for me! I am a mod on the real site now so
> feel free to drop a line! I just wish I could be a wackbag as well! Just
so
> you know, the reasons why your mods do not fight is because1) There is
> nothing to moderate in your shit hole! 2)Some of your mods are lucky to
> form a complete sentence.Ok hun?The people who have not returned since
> April are the ones that were smart enough to not be on a sinking ship! How
> does it work again? You paid 500 dollars to get on the show so you could
> get ragged on for miss spelling the site! Shit, dawg I would have ragged
on
> you for that and I would have only charged you 19.95. By the way,how is
> that mouse pad doing? I hear that it is on vacation at the local dump!
That
> is what happens to garbage when it gets no use! Did you spell the name on
> it right? I think I will go have a calzone now and watch some Star Trek!
> Shit, maybe some of the peeps I banned will come to your home of exiles!
> Enjoy , they will fit right in! I'll let you know when we toss some more
> garbage your way!
>
> From,
>
> one of the moderators of the 9432 member board,
>
> SeanCold
>
> ps give nitemare my regards and I don't fucking care if Taz is bigger than
me!

MY RESPONSE THAT DAY

What are you obsessed with me? Im not a newbie, kid. Ive been online since 1992 before there was a "web". I am not registered on you site therefore you cant "adopt" me. Its funny that everyone of your post mentions my name TWO times.

Your "real" site wont last long as long as they keep getting plugs everyday, I guess you dont know what a Bandwidth charge is. I Donated (tax deductible) $500.00 for the 55 gallon challenge (nice to have money huh? oh you wouldnt know)

According to andrew dice clay who originated the word WACKBAG is spelled without the H Check the liner notes of the Filth CD.

20 WOW wacbag Mousepads are at the station of WNEW on office and studio desks and yes it is spelled W.A.C.K.B.A.G

You are fighting a war against noone. I do not care or visit the other board. The more you talk about me and I dont respond the more I win Taz's beef with you has nothing to do with me. take it out with him. He'll be moving back to the bronx in 2 weeks.

Funny how you were IMing Mikey X and asking why you couldnt get into chat, Your banned How would you get into chat? You STILL visit my site your IP address is only semi-dynamic give it up and leave me alone I dont know you and i dont care to. You earned your brownie points over there by doing what you did here Good for you I'm proud of you... Now stay there. you will recieve no further email from me any email from you will be foward to /dev/null in other words I'll never see it. I'm glad I'm the centerof your world. I must be in your mind 24-7 LOL Later dude May life be good to you

Stingray

------------------

Dig deep in your soul and find yourself

cause mind control could turn you into someone else,

So fast your head will probably spin the fuck right off.

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1104638943
"I Donated (tax deductible) $500.00 for the 55 gallon challenge (nice to have
money huh? oh you wouldnt know)"

- Stingray to Sean

well, so the rumors were true

Edited By Gooch on 1104637397
anyone who gets him on AIM, please send me the log of you confronting him with that post since he said he never donated any money.

sting's name is wackbag on AIM

Edited By Keyser Soze on 1104638775
I haven't read this yet but if it's what i'm thinking it was, it was one of my favorite oa.com threads ever (i think it was cross-posted on both boards)
I'd love to see his taxes if he wrote that shit off.
I've created a monster. I love it.
yes. Everything comes back to you.
oh noes
soon, DIG will have to add another board to his list of kills
pish tosh. It was my post within his thread that did it. And then Sleeper resurected DIG's thread after I had turned it sour and it got deleted. So really, DIG is #3. He's like the Bill Buckner of the '86 series. People that actually are in the know realize Buckner's not the one responsible.
Galt Wrote:yes. Everything comes back to you.
[Image: pot%20leaf.JPG]
[Image: kettle.jpg]
its more like giving an offensive lineman credit. he contributed quite a bit to it, but didnt actually get the delete
Quote:yes. Everything comes back to you.
Quote:pish tosh. It was my post within his thread that did it. And then Sleeper resurected DIG's thread after I had turned it sour and it got deleted.
There were a lot of players who shared the spotlight, but the glory is mine.
i give it to Froy. sorry.
Gooch Wrote:i give it to Froy. sorry.
insert gay joke here --->
ACK!
Let's put this in football terms:

I was Jerry Jones. Gonzo was Jimmy Johnson. Sleeper, Galt and FTL were Aikman, Emmitt, and Irving. Froy was Marv Levy.

Make sense?
good analogy.
diceisgod Wrote:Let's put this in football terms:

I was Jerry Jones. Gonzo was Jimmy Johnson. Sleeper, Galt and FTL were Aikman, Emmitt, and Irving. Froy was Marv Levy.

Make sense?
as a lifelong bills fan this hurt me deeply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4