CDIH

Full Version: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #2 Most Shocking Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and go!!!
I don't recall the Sleeper event being discussed. Please point me in that direction.
it all came out in the open last month.
it sucks only having been on the board during two months last year...i have no idea about all but one of those
Quote:The idiocy that was the "vacationing" thread

I must have been vacationing when this happened. Got a link?

And, uh, congrats Sleeper. I missed your journey into manhood as well...
for this (and future votes about threads/posts/events) links would be helpful. I'm sure this is quite time consuming, so it's not a complaint. I'll take it upon myself to search for those which I'm interested if it's too much work for you lazy shits.
Quote:I'll take it upon myself to search for those which I'm interested if it's too much work for you lazy shits.

I did a search on "vacationing" and came up with the B&W cookie thread and a bunch of other ones that had nothing to do with vacations. If you could produce said "vacationing" thread, that would be grand. I like to be an informed voter...
Sleeper's "outing"
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cdih.net/cgi-bin....6;st=20">http://cdih.net/cgi-bin....6;st=20</a><!-- m -->
His comments drip with sarcasm.

and the "vacationing" thing was on Alkey's board wasn't it? And wasn't in '03?
Quote:Sleeper's "outing"

damn, that was gonna be the most shocking event 2k5
or least shocking i guess
spill it. Yeah or nay. Not because I want to make an ordeal of "oh, he's a big boy now and I can condescend to him about this change of life" but because I want to hear details of the awkward mess that we all went through during our first times. And mock you for that
She showed me her tits and my penis shriveled like a prune and that's when i realized i was gay.
ocular sex doesn't count.
The Sleeper Wrote:She showed me her tits and my penis shriveled like a prune and that's when i realized i was gay.
you were CRX Girl's date, weren't you?
starchild was this year? i guess i tried to block that out.
I can't find the vacationing thread either - fuck
i think its only appropriate that alkey and silera name their kid hybrid.
I think Star Child was '03 too.
I agree with Galt on this one. I wont vote till there are links to these lil events so's I can review them for their "shockingness"

Edited By TheGMANN on 1104767510
Star child was in january of 2004.

fuckin find your own links.
Pages: 1 2 3