CDIH

Full Version: I am Shakespeare, Stalin, Curie, Bohr........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am reading a book that says that since atoms are constantly reused that not only did the atoms that comprise your body probably travel through thousands of stars before coming together to form you, but that atoms in your body were used to form other people before you. It says that theorists have proposed that a million atoms in your body were once part of shakespeare and Stalin and every one else on the planet who existed. Also that every day you breathe atoms that were also respired by these famous and not famous people.
I find this very cool.
wow that 8 ball must be amazing
You sir, are the fecal matter of invertebrates.
There's also a theory that whatever gives off a smell, you are actually consuming. Pretty disgusting.
Kid Afrika Wrote:You sir, are the fecal matter of invertebrates.
yes! that is definitely a possibility. really cool, hunh?
You never cease to entertain
Black Lazerus Wrote:wow that 8 ball must be amazing
yes, cause to someone like you knowledge is scary and something to be ignored and mocked for the witchcraft that it is.
lush Wrote:There's also a theory that whatever gives off a smell, you are actually consuming. Pretty disgusting.
this is true. you are smelling a consortium of atoms emitted by the object. these atoms are swallowed my the mucus membrane and either used or excreted.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
lush Wrote:There's also a theory that whatever gives off a smell, you are actually consuming. Pretty disgusting.
this is true. you are smelling a consortium of atoms emitted by the object. these atoms are swallowed my the mucus membrane and either used or excreted.
that sounds incredibly nasty. ew.
So that shit you just took, you are actually eating it. Delicious
forget the eating shit part! think about the sharing atoms with Buddha and Gahndi.
They all probably smelled, especially Gandhi
i give up! you people actually repel intelligence.
Doesn't nuclear fission disprove this theory?
You share the same atoms as Aristotle, happy now?
gandhi probably smelled as rotten as a homeless man sleeping on the train, with a hand in his ass.
yeah, "reading". Sure you are.
Arpikarhu Wrote:i give up! you people actually repel intelligence.
This sentiment of yours is sooo fucking tired.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:wow that 8 ball must be amazing
yes, cause to someone like you knowledge is scary and something to be ignored and mocked for the witchcraft that it is.
I would love to debate any scientific theories you have. although the theory you have stated sounds sound , it could be reasoned that the cow that ate the grass on the field where any of these greats that the cow would be part of these greats. that is not very impressive...

oh and once again arpi is a little off what you are smelling is the gases that item is giving off, this most of the time is not comprised of what the actual item is made of. I.e a dead body

the reason people say you are consuming an item is because your taste buds play an important role in how you perceive smell and vice versa.
Wow. All people are connected in a cosmic sense. That is just so freaky man. That is so far out there. I've never heard that before. Well, except everytime someone got high, and during that movie Phenomenon. And what if dog was spelled "CAT"???

theory. theories.
Pages: 1 2