CDIH

Full Version: Oh Yeah! my odds just went up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think we should have the journalistic rule of three for all breaking news on this site.
See, and NOW Brad Pitt can fuck other girls.
What a coincidence!!!

I just finished watching Troy and I kept on thinking to myself "wow brad pitt is so fuckin hot, jennifer aniston just does not deserve to keep such an adonis all to herself"
National Lampoon's Troy????
he has gigli also but he didn't put it on his list.
Black Lazerus Wrote:he has gigli also but he didn't put it on his list.
yes because I could resist adding an extra number to my dvd collection, right!!!
Why in gods name would you spend hard earned money on such a peice of shit movie ??

There are bad movies....and then theres Gigli!
I didn't say I owned it, I meant that if I did own it I would add it cause I couldn't resist adding too the number of dvds owned.
I saw it at your house... errr home , don't lie it was on your guzzlefish list.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105167254
he can do so much better
BLASPHEMY!!
he's boning angelina jolie
a foolish downgrade.
Angelina Jolie is ugly and insane. A horrible combination. While Jen Anniston is classy, smart, and beautiful.
jolie way over nose job aniston
jolie is hot in an exotic way while aniston is hot in a plain way. jolie all the way
Why not have both of them?
"exotic" = freaky looking white chick or spanish or asian/white or any other racial combo.

Jolie is just plain ugly. She's got a hot body, but that's discounted because everyone in hollywood has a good body.
i again find myself in the repulsive position of agreeing with galt
Pages: 1 2