CDIH

Full Version: Reaching new levels of inappropriate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kidz Bop 7 is almost out.

Quote:1 - Pieces of Me
2 - Let's Get It Started
3 - Breakaway
4 - My Happy Ending
5 - Leave (Get Out)
6 - On The Way Down
7 - She Will Be Loved
8 - Lose My Breath
9 - Accidentally In Love
10 - Heaven
11 - Dare You To Move
12 - If I Ain't Got You
13 - 1985
14 - One Thing
15 - Float On
16 - Beautiful Soul
17 - Welcome To My Life
18 - My Boo

I think we've all seen the past commercials. A bunch of annoying 8 to 10 year olds singing a few incredibly suggestive songs that they certainly should not be singing. Although the songs are somewhat editted, I think we all know how wrong it is to have little girls and boys singing songs like Britney's "Toxic" or No Doubt's "Underneath It All" (from previous releases.) Now seeing as how I'm not as in touch with today's music as most people here may be, I ask you which of these songs on the newest release may be the most offensive lyrically?

I'm kinda disappointed they're covering "Let's Get It Started" (radio version) and not "Let's Get Retarded" (album version). They could have used real retards!
what or who is Kidz bop?
I'm lost
It's when they have kids about 8-12 years old sing the most popular songs of the year.
They take a bunch of inappropriate songs and let little kids sing them and put it on cd.
Black Lazerus Wrote:It's when they have kids about 8-12 years old sing the most popular songs of the year.
why the fuck would anyone ever buy that album? Ever. Who wants to listen to tone deaf children sing bad songs?
Quote:4 - My Happy Ending

Um, yeah...
God hates us.
Galt Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:It's when they have kids about 8-12 years old sing the most popular songs of the year.
why the fuck would anyone ever buy that album? Ever. Who wants to listen to tone deaf children sing bad songs?
other kids
they have 8 year olds singing 1985?