CDIH

Full Version: unscripted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone see it on HBO?

I hadn't heard of it, then I saw it, for a little bit I thought it was a real documentary and I thought it was awesome. And then I realize it was a bullshit documentary, and it immediately became shitty.
The show is just fantastic. HBO is the fucking balls. Its totally fake but entertaining as hell nonetheless. Its basically a mock documentary following several stuggling actors at various stages of complete irrellavance around as they go through the trials of trying to become a star. Krista Allen is the one star, albeit it a Z level star, the others are total unknowns. Real stars make some cameos like Brad Pitt, Noah Wiley, Angleina Jolie. George Clooney produces.
yeah, Galt made a thread about this five threads down; it got no responses either.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.usethefuckingsearchfunction.com">http://www.usethefuckingsearchfunction.com</a><!-- w -->

I hadn't heard anything about the show until I watched it. When I thought the show was real, I thought it was amazing. But these faux reality shows are only good when they are spoofs. The Office was great, Reno 911 has had some real good stuff, but this is just trying to be too straight. The song that the annoying girl sang was pretty funny though.
watch it anyway, its great
what exactly does it mean when you say, "HBO is the fucking balls."?
Oh, come on. You know.
yeah, you do
seriously though, that show is lame. The only thing it's good for is celebrity cameos. The young girl is annoying. The acting classes are annoying. Krista Allen's kid is annoying. And Krista Allen should just get naked already.
i like the prank they played on the guy who is always following his roommate to auditions.
my first merged topic!!!
you really did a good job with it, too.
I'm so proud, I feel like a real mod.
Sean Cold couldn't have done it any better.
who?
Merging these threads was on my To Do List, but I was swamped with work. Sorry.
This IS work motherfucker!!!
then where's my paycheck, bossman?!?!?
The fact I acknowledge you is payment enough
I got another mouth to feed, so I'm gonna need some more acknowledgement.
Pages: 1 2