CDIH

Full Version: The Noise Pollution Album Art Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's been almost two years since I started our album art collection in Noise Pollution. I personally feel that it adds a nice aesthetic touch to the forum and shows both how diverse yet similar our musical tastes are as a board. A lot of members, some long gone, helped contribute by sending me either albums they loved or classic albums that were remembered by cover alone, if not for the songs on them.

I currently have 140 albums rotating between 3 random images at the top of our music forum and I'd like to expand on our collection. In the time we started it, a lot of great music has come about and I've remembered a few classics I should have put up the first time. I don't even have OK Computer up there. I hope some of you will help contribute with albums of your own. I feel it really helps color our board a bit.

Feel free to post images within this thread and I'll take care of the rest. My only concern is that they are at least 150 by 150 pixels because that is what I have to shrink them down to.

For reference, here is the old collection thread.

You can see a list of the albums I am rotating currently here.* *Please note.... the newest additions will not be listed here at this link. This account expires at the end of this month and I am currently transferring all these images as well as any new ones here to be hosted on CDIH.
[Image: sigurros.jpg] [Image: twovirgins.jpg] [Image: beegirl.jpg] [Image: hailtothethief.jpg]
[Image: B000002V1I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
[Image: B00005YWIQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
queen of the damned soundtrack1?1?1?1?1?1?!?
[Image: B000002J11.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
[Image: B00000294L.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:queen of the damned soundtrack1?1?1?1?1?1?!?
its how i relax
[Image: timt7vz.jpg]

[Image: fugamalp9hf.gif]

[Image: joydivision6mu.jpg]

[Image: 417849ts.jpg]
I have a ton on my limewire account, though I dont' know how they got there. Apparently it automatically downloads them in the background. But they only show up in limewire, not in windows explorer
And as drusilla just reminded me, I don't always now what the names for certain albums are if it doesn't say so on it or is too small to read. Identify it for me just in case.
[Image: pinkerton3mh.jpg]

[Image: fionatidal6rd.jpg]

[Image: brmc5eu.jpg]

[Image: sabbathbloodysabbath1jn.jpg]

[Image: devotchkasupermelodrama0gd.jpg]
[Image: 186262.jpg]
[Image: sunlight-makes-me-paranoid.gif]
[Image: ba.jpg]
[Image: The%20Libertines%20-%20Up%20The%20Bracket.jpg]
Last night, I updated as far as Hawt's last post. This includes the ones I missed on the last page of the other thread. I'll add Lush's and anything else that comes in today by this evening.
[Image: maxromeo01.gif]
[Image: rick_james.jpg]
[Image: Tupac_Ressurection_Al.jpg]
[Image: BARCDBMLIV.jpg]
[Image: anotherunity.jpg]
[Image: JamesRi2a.jpg]
[Image: B000002UJQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg] [Image: B0001M7P78.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg] [Image: B0002PYP04.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg] [Image: B00006LWSF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg] [Image: B00004T9UF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg] [Image: myt2553.jpg]
[Image: ddlayla0ur.gif]

[Image: catherinewheelchrome4nm.gif]

[Image: elbowcastofthousands8cr.jpg]

[Image: apocalypticametallica6in.jpg]

[Image: gorillabiscuitsstarttoday4xs.jpg]
[Image: B0002SDKG6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]
[Image: thestreets.gif]
[Image: 5170072c.jpg]
oh i forgot about abba
I got you, you flaming homo
wow, a weird obsession with jorge & now a love for abba.

you are worrying me laz. does your chick know about all of this?
there is only one man in my heart and that is dino. and god dammit say what you want abba is good singing in your car music
Pages: 1 2 3