CDIH

Full Version: is the shark officially jumped - ?????????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool
the site or the show?
I bet Bored planet would never stoop to having an O&A forum.
bored planet doesn't even need forums. Just one giant chat thread.
stfu n00b, strike one for you!!!

man it's all coming back to me...
Galt Wrote:the site or the show?
the uncensored idea of keyser. i think it's a valid question.
can keyser be the shark and gooch be the fonz?
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:the site or the show?
the uncensored idea of keyser. i think it's a valid question.
No. It's another forum to discuss. Many of the people on the site are still fans of the show and now have a place to discuss it.

It's also an anti-wackbag segmentation strategy.
Gonzo Wrote:can keyser be the shark and gooch be the fonz?
i hope you like flat fishsticks
I'm allergic to fish and we knew going into this that there would be people who would assume the reason we did this. Basically keyser wanted to start a message board with the same basis of being run as CDIH but for O&A. I told him why waste the money on a server and such, we can simply create forums here for the show. He agreed and basically we came to the realization that in the end we all came from a board dedicated to the show because we listened to it, so its not trying to be an O&A board or anything like that. I specifically said that this in no way makes us an O&A board, we're still a board basically about nothing but people still listen to the show and should have a place to discuss it.

So this is keysers baby and he's in charge, so technically he is mister king shit.
Gonzo Wrote:I'm allergic to fish and we knew going into this that there would be people who would assume the reason we did this. Basically keyser wanted to start a message board with the same basis of being run as CDIH but for O&A. I told him why waste the money on a server and such, we can simply create forums here for the show. He agreed and basically we came to the realization that in the end we all came from a board dedicated to the show because we listened to it, so its not trying to be an O&A board or anything like that. I specifically said that this in no way makes us an O&A board, we're still a board basically about nothing but people still listen to the show and should have a place to discuss it.

So this is keysers baby and he's in charge, so technically he is mister king shit.
Does that make me FTL? Sad
Im gonna start gossiping about people and copying and pasting things and sending them to certain people and get people demodded and start an inside joke thread.

This way it can feel like home.
Umm nevermind

Edited By lush on 1105514453
Gonzo is allergic to fish? How the fuck are we gonna go to Red Lobster then???
how can you even be jewish and be allergic to fish?

I think it's more likely he doesn't like fish, so he says he's allergic
fish don't have the creamy filling!
survey says no!
Black Lazerus Wrote:how can you even be jewish and be allergic to fish?

I think it's more likely he doesn't like fish, so he says he's allergic
It's like a black being allergic to chicken, I knows.

I can eat tuna out of the can but nothing else, if I do I get a rash and my throat swells.
I'll be at YMB if I'm needed.
Pages: 1 2 3