CDIH

Full Version: By a show of hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who actually listens to the show?

and how do you listen? XM, torrents, blueman, etc.

I listened for a week in november when I was off from work but I really have a rough time listening because I dont get home from work till about 8 most days and i can't listen during work.
i listen everyday at work via underground feeds
Nope. I gave the new show a shot and it wasn't doing it for me. I also can't believe they still have Norton in there. I'll give it a shot again should he ever leave the show.
maybe when i get back to school i'll check out the feeds. i listened at the beginning when wbk sent me some mp3s
i listen via downloads.
I download the shows and listen to them on my mp3 player on the subway to and from work
too long to download, and don't know where any feeds are. I'd give a listen if I could fiind them.
it takes me 10 minutes or less to download a full show
I do like Sleeper, I download the shows & listen to it on my commute the next day.
thanks, i like you too
I got the first 2 months on my computer via bit torrents. Then I lost interest in both downloading and listening to the shows. Guess the novelty just wore off.
The Sleeper Wrote:thanks, i like you too
it took me a few minutes to get that - nice one!

addendum : I initially invested $40 for one of those XMPCR's & was getting the show legally, but by thanksgiving I saw how easy it was to get it online, I cancelled the sub. I kept the XM tho, it's a fine addition to my PC - and if I ever cancel, I'll end up making a profit since they still sell for $100 on ebay.
i listen now and again via downloads but i could be interested in a feed
feed you say? I wouldn't know ANYTHING about that.
i got the Delphi Roady2 and the shit to hook it up in my house.

it's still funny as hell.

lil' jimmy norton rules......now you get to find out just how twisted that pudgy little midget is.
I subscribed to the online listening option through the XM radio website.
i haven't listened to any yet, but i have a feeling i will get XM eventually
sblueman is a god...
I bought the XMPCR right before they stopped selling those suckers. Too bad I didn't buy a bunch of them because right after idiots were buying them for over $300.00 on eBay.

And yes....I also was one of the morons who bought the MyFi. I guess I got it because I had some extra $$$ to blow.