CDIH

Full Version: Norton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have heard a lot of people complain about Norton, personally while I was listening I felt he was good in moderation. He was ok when he'd pop in with a thing here and there but not when he talks for any considerable period of time.
he is good in small doses. it's the O&A show, NOT THE ONA SHOW!!
i actually enjoy him as long as he keeps the nortonisms to a minimum. i like when he just riffs without trying too hard.
yea a good example of him trying too hard to be shocking is the whole conner peterson gag. but yea he can be good when he doesn't do schtick. His impression of ben is really funny
yes, his ben impression is hysterical.

ben is such a loser.
gonzo, you should chill out on the topics. after a week we will have nothing to discuss!
can someone round up dana dillon, hybrid, alkey, SLASH, isthatdononthephone, fingerbang, whackbagkid, Faceman, CorpseGrinderJunk, Kingpin, and the rest of the crew?
Keyser Soze Wrote:can someone round up dana dillon, hybrid, alkey, SLASH, isthatdononthephone, fingerbang, whackbagkid, Faceman, CorpseGrinderJunk, Kingpin, and the rest of the crew?
you wanna kill it before it gets off the ground?
im a sucker for das goulden age
what about XMSGIRL?
remember the golden age forum?
Keyser Soze Wrote:im a sucker for das goulden age
the mustard or the actor?
JoeSoprano!
we should move that golden age forum here
just look for me at the bar, ill be the guy wearing the bucs jersey.
Keyser Soze Wrote:we should move that golden age forum here
maybe a mod will do it...
HedCold Wrote:JoeSoprano!
lata boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Gonzo Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:we should move that golden age forum here
maybe a mod will do it...
That's a good idea, Gonzo!
I think he's been ok, but his act is a shitload better than most of the stuff he says on the show. Most times he just rips people to shreds which is ok, but I think he's better than that.
I haven't listened to a word since they'e gone to XM, but I can confidently say that he's painfully bad.
Pages: 1 2