CDIH

Full Version: Favorite XM bit so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine is Anthony making fun of russian people. the accent and the attitude were perfect
The Sleeper Wrote:Mine is Anthony making fun of russian people. the accent and the attitude were perfect
I wanna hear, when did this happen!!!!

I didnt listen to much but I did enjoy a show where anthony was talking about his childhood, when he was living with his old man in texas. How his father set him up to get laid and the stories, then Joe called in and they spent a good hour or so talkin about their youth.

I always enjoyed shows like those.
Gonzo, I have it saved on my home computer and shall upload it when i get home
ISNT RUSSIA SO MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICA?!?
WHERE's MY BUBBLY! I RUSSIAN!!
HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:ISNT RUSSIA SO MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICA?!?
I hate those type of fuckin russians.

They always say shit like "your america" like they dont live here. Then they always say how in russia this and that was better, then fuckin go back!!! Ofcourse then they talk about all the horrible shit and why they came here, then 2 seconds later "THIS ISN'T BREAD, IN RUSSIA, NOW IN RUSSIA WE HAD GOOD BREAD!!!"
you will love this bit
yeah thats true, its pretty amazing.
vashaya america Confusedpit:!!!!
where is my bubbly?!!?!
which car should I take to collect my food stamps, the benz or the caddy?
I may not like him but he's fuckin hilarious, so fuckin true.
I liked the Danza bit...Anthony does a great Danza
They did a bit one day where they were rattling off some toys that were unsafe for the holidays. It reminded me of the NRA Theme Restaurant bit and made me chuckle.
You can't chuckle, chuckles is mine for 2005.
Yeah but I am a spic and stealing is in my blood.