CDIH

Full Version: Questions for Uncensored Opie interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'd like you to submit your questions for Opie's uncensored interview.

Don't pull any punches either.
Why did you let your ass get kissed so much by Wackbag that it made the entire site follow you like a puppydog??? Did you feel that placating internet buddies and messageboard was hypocritical when you had a staunch anti-board philosophy back on WNEW?

How many IMs and Emails from Mavric did you receive each day?

Is it true that you guys were set to sign with Sirius? Were trying to buy your back catalog of bits from Infinity? What suddenly changed?

Whats with Rick? Does him not working for the show have anything to do with you/Sandy?

Why do you constantly surround yourself with sycophants (eg: sexbagel) and not some people who can think on their feet...in other words: professionals.

Edited By Gooch on 1105566906
Do you think your dads death was a retaliation by god for the sait patricks thing?
why do you let Ben book shitty guests like bernie goetz and tommy chong, and why not book comedians like you used to? Not Vos or SNL rejects, real comedians like Florentine, Ben Bailey, Patrice!

Why do you keep brother joe & his lame ass songs around? Is it because he's Ant's brother? If so, why not be straight up with him & say "your brother should stick to his cover band career" ?

Why do you care what people have to say about you on message boards?
gooch, you created a whole board for the sole purpose of having a bunch of sychophants so no one will ever get picked on. Who are you to talk?

You need to start out professional like.

You got Anthony into the business so to speak, what did you see in him that others (even himself) didn't necessarily see in regards to a radio career?

Was it hard to give up all the travel and get back to work after two years? Any destinations you'd highly recommend to others before they die?

What role do you see yourself playing on the show? meaning: Anthony does the impersonations and goes on the long diatribes, Norton is the shock.

You mock zany, morning zoo radio DJs, how do you prevent your show from relying on similar crutches and developing some wacky schticks of their own (i.e. Norton's child molestation, puddle/bucket of aids jokes, an inordinate amount of contests, and seemingly forced/fake sounding laughter in the studio.)

Aside from not posting private information (that hasn't been discussed on air) Do you think that the show should have any input/control over the content of a fan site in regards to criticizing aspects of the show be it bits, contests, or talent of on air personalities? Or should the sites be all supportive all the time?
good questions galt *clap* *clap* *clap*
Quote:Aside from not posting private information (that hasn't been discussed on air) Do you think that the show should have any input/control over the content of a fan site in regards to criticizing aspects of the show be it bits, contests, or talent of on air personalities? Or should the sites be all supportive all the time?

He most likely say he dosen't care:

ask him why others (like steve) feel the need to protect him from the big bad internet boys.

if he says yes they should support and not say anything :

Why do you feel immune to criticisms.
yes, that question does set up? Well then isn't that what you complained about Stern doing?
I second the brother joe question

Also:

Do you actually read the content on wackbag? is your mind blown how dumb and unfunny 99% of your fanbase is?
Hay Opie, did you know that Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh are both born on the same day?

Oh, and what's your most favoritest messageboard in the whole wide world????
do you actually plan on asking him these questions (and how?) or is this just hypothetical?
i plan to ask him them in our interview
I expect an abrubt "This interview is over!" as soon as you mention message boards or Spaz.
how are you getting this interview?
i asked him and he accepted my request. he might blow me off but its worth a shot.
is it going to be through AIM?
(i'm not trying to be a dick about this, i'm just curious (nosey))
does he know your motiveS??
Quote:gooch, you created a whole board for the sole purpose of having a bunch of sychophants so no one will ever get picked on. Who are you to talk?

obsessed much? you are like my lil followuat.

the rest of your post were good leading questions in order to set him up for a kill. too bad you dilute it with petty sniping. get over your own ego.
also, ask him to comment on what FMJeff said about their war with stern, how its filled with their own hypocrisy, and how if they were in his shoes, they'd probably do the same thing (i.e. the press conference incident), and does he realize that everyone is inherently hypocritical
what was his reaction to oa.com being taken down? did anthony make any comments to him about it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4