CDIH

Full Version: For anyone who gives a shit - I'm back.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
going deeper...

Edited By sblueman on 1108266191
Thank you!
it is great it sounds so clear
Thanks bro. Apparently with this streamer p2p the number of listeners is unlimited since everyone shares in the bandwidth and the feeding with this. And the more people there are on the station, the better the feed actually is. Too bad this wasn't around the first time around. I would have saved alot of money!
cool stuff
If anyone has access to my shared files thru AIM, today's O&A show (1-14-05) is now ready commerical free in my Archived Shows/commercial free 2005/ folder.

Also, anyone who has access to Mulligan's FTP can find my archive of shows in the Commercial Free folders or find the latest shows in my upload folder.
it says you're not accepting file requests
you have to be on my buddy list to get the files. Try it now.

Edited By sblueman on 1105754088
it works. thanks
I remember listening to your feeds back in 2002. I guess there was a sort of schism within the O&A message board community since then, right? The O&A Uncensored blog has kind of a steep learning curve to it if you never followed the boards and their related politics.
schism?!?!? a fellow literate! yay!!
he goes to NYU
i wonder if he will kill himself like so many of the others last year
Arpikarhu Wrote:schism?!?!? a fellow literate! yay!!
Who are you happy for?

I'd like to congratulate the other literate fellow as well.
Ok....I edited the first post with new info. All you Linux and Mac users now have a way to listen in too.

Edited By sblueman on 1106027349
still no go on the mac
did you download the mac client? Talk to HerkyJerkyNYU, he has a mac and got it to run last night.
downloaded the mac version posted on the peerless site. installed it. went to the peerless site yellow pages. found whiv. hit play. nothing.
Arpikarhu Wrote:downloaded the mac version posted on the peerless site. installed it. went to the peerless site yellow pages. found whiv. hit play. nothing.
turn your speakers on
Pages: 1 2 3