CDIH

Full Version: Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wtf
I love these things. This one's too short. The first two in the series were good.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.walkingincircles.com">http://www.walkingincircles.com</a><!-- m --> is a decent challenge and really well done all around. Another fun one.
Ok, I can't figure out how to get out. I turned the picture, wrote a note, lifted the shade. Nothing.
Took me a while, but I got it. Then I felt dumb for not figuring it out sooner.

If you really want to pound your head in frustration, try CHASM.
Please let me know
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->IT'S A * PHONE NUMBER<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>

Edited By Sir O on 1105669590
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I'm still an idiot<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Look at your phone. HELP*ME = ????*??<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>

Edited By Sir O on 1105670242
ok
Yeah, I see the smilie kind of gets in the way...

Ok, official walk-thru:

</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Get the pen

Get the paper

Write the note

Send the note up the tube

Get the note back

Go to the painting

Click *top right* *top left* *bottom center* of painting

Take money

Draw on money

Go to phone

Dial 4357*63

Send money up tube

Get key

Unlock door

FIN!<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Behind the painting<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->this game is really gay<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Almost as gay as my neighbor <!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->too gay to function<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
[glow=][/glow]<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->You are a drug dealer<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>
Sir O Wrote:Took me a while, but I got it. Then I felt dumb for not figuring it out sooner.

If you really want to pound your head in frustration, try CHASM.
10 min not as easy but still easy