CDIH

Full Version: Opie, Anthony, and Vos discuss O&A messageboards.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vos mentioned fighting with Kid Afrika. Opie said he went on OpieAnthony.net and saw two negative posts and left. Anthony blasted people who complain about getting their posts deleted cause the owner of the board pays the bills and can do whatever the fuck they want.

Can someone isolate this part of todays show so we can post it?
Keyser Soze Wrote:Anthony blasted people who complain about getting their posts deleted cause the owner of the board pays the bills and can do whatever the fuck they want.
Suuuure. He thinks so now.

Bangparty-era Anthony thought different.
That was actually always my argument to people when they said that froy could do what he wants cause he paid... but he charged people 20 bucks a head for parties to pay for the site... so then it basically becomes like a co-op. Plus weren't they the ones complaining that their shows were getting dumped out of but the company owns the studio and the equipment and the show so they can dump out of what they want.
i think i wasnt clear and danked got the wrong impression from what i said.

ant is of the opinion you shouldn't bitch cause you aren't paying the server bill. you are at the mercy of the message board owner, so shut up and follow the rules.

just a reminder, there are no rules here.
Anthony is such a good company-man
Did they mention me?
Is kid now a celebrity over on wackbag?
Remember that time?

Oh, wait, I'll save it for my uncensored interview in 2015.
Buttmunch Wrote:Remember that time?

Oh, wait, I'll save it for my uncensored interview in 2015.
It's coming riggs, it's coming!!!
Can I be Murtogh?
Quote:Anthony blasted people who complain about getting their posts deleted cause the owner of the board pays the bills and can do whatever the fuck they want.

irony at its finest.
kid africka got mentioned by vos today.
i hope the uncensored opie interview sheds light on this
Click below to listen to the audio:
O&A & Vos discuss the message boards
that is the first time i have listened to them since they left wnew. they are still thin skinned and whiny. the only thing they said that was valid was the description of Kid A.
thanks sblue!!
i listened to that this afternoon. i couldn't help but feel like there were some underlying feelings behind what was being said.
interesting. even more interesting is that Anthony and Melinda post on Wackbag. No wonder Wackbag mods with such zeal.

Edited By Gooch on 1105769754
Gooch Wrote:interesting. even more interesting is that Anthony and Melinda post on Wackbag. No wonder Wackbag mods with such zeal.
They still haven't learned, DIG will have to teach them a lesson... again.
I can't wait until she starts posting under Wifflebatlube.
Pages: 1 2