CDIH

Full Version: WARNING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service
...BRONX NY-HUDSON NJ-KINGS (BROOKLYN) NY-NASSAU NY- NEW YORK (MANHATTAN) NY-NORTHEAST SUFFOLK NY-NORTHWEST SUFFOLK NY- QUEENS NY-RICHMOND (STATEN IS.) NY-SOUTHEAST SUFFOLK NY- SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT-SOUTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN CT- SOUTHERN NEW LONDON CT-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY-SOUTHWEST SUFFOLK NY- 1020 PM EST FRI JAN 21 2005

... COASTAL FLOOD WARNING FROM 400 AM EST SUNDAY UNTIL 100 PM EST SUNDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON NY HAS ISSUED A COASTAL FLOOD WARNING.

LOW PRESSURE WILL MOVE ACROSS THE OHIO VALLEY SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND THEN OFF THE DELMARVA COAST SATURDAY EVENING. IT WILL THEN RAPIDLY INTENSIFY AS IT PASSES SOUTH AND EAST OF LONG ISLAND SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY. THE TIGHTENING PRESSURE GRADIENT AROUND THE LOW WILL INCREASE NORTHEAST WINDS TO 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH SATURDAY EVENING... GRADUALLY TURNING NORTH AND INCREASING TO 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH BY SUNDAY MORNING.

THESE STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE TIDAL DEPARTURES OF 2 1/2 TO 3 FT ACROSS THE SHORES OF THE GREAT SOUTH BAY... ATLANTIC OCEAN... AND NEW YORK HARBOR... AND DEPARTURES OF 4 TO 4 1/2 FT ACROSS THE SHORES OF PECONIC BAY AND LONG ISLAND SOUND. THESE TIDAL DEPARTURES WILL BE ON TOP OF THE LUNAR TIDES WHICH WILL BE APPROACHING ASTRONOMICAL HIGHS. THIS WILL CAUSE WIDESPREAD MINOR COASTAL FLOODING AND LOCALLY MODERATE COASTAL FLOODING ALONG THE SOUTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND AND THE SHORES OF NEW YORK HARBOR. WIDESPREAD MODERATE COASTAL FLOODING IS EXPECTED ACROSS THE SHORES OF PECONIC BAY... AND WESTERN LONG ISLAND SOUND. THE MOST VULNERABLE AREAS WILL BE THE BACK BAYS AND INLETS. TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THE STRONG NORTHEAST AND NORTH WINDS WILL BRING WAVES OF 6 TO 10 FT CRASHING UPON THE SHORELINE... INCREASING POTENTIAL DAMAGE.

THOSE AREAS AFFECTED BY MODERATE COASTAL FLOODING CAN EXPECT 2 TO 3 FT OF WASHOVER OVER ROADS... INUNDATION OF CARS AND A SOME SMALL SCALE STRUCTURES... MODERATE SHORELINE EROSION... AND HEAVY SURF....
Quote:evere Weather Alert from the National Weather Service
...BRONX NY-KINGS (BROOKLYN) NY-NASSAU NY-NEW YORK (MANHATTAN) NY- QUEENS NY-RICHMOND (STATEN IS.) NY-SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT- SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY- 350 PM EST FRI JAN 21 2005

... A BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON SATURDAY TO NOON SUNDAY ...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON NY HAS ISSUED A BLIZZARD WARNING.

SNOW WILL MOVE IN SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND WILL CONTINUE SATURDAY NIGHT. THE SNOW WILL TAPER OFF SUNDAY MORNING. FINAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE 12 TO 15 INCHES BY SUNDAY MORNING. IN ADDITION TO THE SNOW... NORTHEAST WINDS WILL INCREASE SATURDAY AFTERNOON... AND WILL BE QUITE GUSTY SATURDAY NIGHT. STRONG NORTHERLY WINDS WILL PERSIST SUNDAY MORNING. THESE WINDS WILL RESULT IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW.

A BLIZZARD WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WIND SPEEDS OR FREQUENT GUSTS OF OVER 35 MPH ARE EXPECTED WITH CONSIDERABLE FALLING AND OR BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW. VISIBILITIES WILL BECOME POOR... WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AT TIMES. THOSE VENTURING OUTDOORS MAY BECOME LOST OR DISORIENTED... SO PERSONS IN THE WARNING AREA ARE ADVISED TO STAY INDOORS.

winter sucks ass.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

This has not been a test of the Emergency Message Board System. This is an actual emergency. You're fucked!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.
i love these morons who pile into stores and stock up like they wont be leaving their house for the next month. its a fucking storm people, not the apocolypse.
yeah, I always go to the store to laugh at them and watch the chaos. Of course, then when I get back to my house, I realize I have no bread, milk, food, or diapers.
I'm going to go out and get drunk and then the show won't bother me.

By 4:00, I'll have a bar growing out of my chest.
I didn't realize that the show was bothering you so much. We do have forums now for you to vent your anger about the show.
FU to less wet rain!
Yeah, so there's like 10 inches of snow in Buffalo right now, so, you guys are going to get like more snow than that.
you live in Buffalo? Why the hell do you live in Buffalo?

There's only a couple inches.
I split my time between Staten Island and Buffalo. I'm in Buffalo for my master's.
There is no reason to ever be in Buffalo.
They have wings, like really good wings, and like, snow every single day, and lots of bitches who major in nutrition and give good head. And Niagara Falls is like 20 minutes away, and they have like a whole lane of all nude strip clubs, and you get to do this thing with a dollar bill. And then there's this roadside grill that's like 40 minutes away, and they serve the best chicken fingers.

And there's black people. Lots of them. Spread out over a huge area.
but living there makes you say "like" a lot as if you were a 13 year old girl. You can get wins elsewhere. There are girls other places and they don't have to wear parkas in August because it's 11 degrees out. Strip clubs are overrated
no, I say like alot from living in Staten Island.
you'll never get a promotion unless you stop.
My speech, personality, dress, and body gestures for work are totally different than my real life. Even my name is different.
Buffalo also has this really fucking hot blond bartender that works in the club attached to hotel I stayed at when I watched the Eagles v. Buffalo Game last year. Smoking hot
I know her!
Any guy that has been to Buffalo and to that club remembers her. Total cuntstruckedness. She's all I remember from my trip there
Pages: 1 2 3