CDIH

Full Version: I have seen the future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is that a picture of high pitch erics father?
he has only watched 54 of his dvds?
Quote:The first of the Andy Sidaris sex and sizzle, spies and good guys, films. Featuring some of the prettiest girls in the world, mostly from Playboy Magazine. The finest on-site locations - Hawaii, Dallas, Los Angeles, The Bahamas - Sidaris didn't waste on money on production because he knew that the money would come back in sales and rentals of this series. Cody Abilene is a Private Investigator with a big gun and a .44 Magnum that he can't hit the broad side of the barn with, but at least it scares a lot of the bad guys. Each movie has him in predicaments that the girls help him get out of gracefully. Just a lot of fun.

It's great to see Andy Sidaris get some damn respect
Somone lives with his mother.
When you buy "batteries not included," I'm totally coming over for movie night!
Danked Wrote:When you buy "batteries not included," I'm totally coming over for movie night!
I guess you're never coming over.
I guess we'll see in 40 years, won't we?
assuming you don't move to VT.
Gonzo Wrote:
Danked Wrote:When you buy "batteries not included," I'm totally coming over for movie night!
I guess you're never coming over.
Come on, Jessica Tandy was hot in that.
That movie made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I love that movie. I love alien/robot movies from the 80's. If it only had an Indian...