CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.

And this came after I told her I hope she had a wonderful day.

Nice woman ain't she?

You're a psycho.

Let's make it 6 months.

See you on cinco demayo
holy crap. Can you be any more pathetic??

and who the hell is Goinz?

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

ive posted this once for nbt and it looks like i'll have to pull it out again.

[Image: retard.jpg]

have a nice day

- HedCold - 11-11-2006

that picture is cutting edge stuff

your mom's box

this better?[Image: carusoFUCKYOUUU1.gif]

- HedCold - 11-11-2006

you showed me

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

go argue in a 2 bedroom condo you fuckin smarmy kikes

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.
And this came after I told her I hope she had a wonderful day.
Nice woman ain't she?
You're a psycho.
Let's make it 6 months.
See you on cinco demayo
holy crap. Can you be any more pathetic??
and who the hell is Goinz?

You have a myspace page for your dog and you're calling me pathetic?

why bicker, you both can be pathetic

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

You have the nerve to show your face in this thread again after dropping the special olypmics jpeg?

why not, you show your face on this board after dropping a pic of someone no one on this board, other than you and 1 other person gives a fuck about and turning it into the greatest pic since fucking sliced bread

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

I seem to recall being invited to come to this board, to that thread and discuss a confrontation from another board so, I think you deeming yourself the authority of what this board gives a fuck about is as shabby as your special olypmics joke circa 1995

Hoon Wrote:I seem to recall being invited to come to this board, to that thread and discuss a confrontation from another board so, I think you deeming yourself the authority of what this board gives a fuck about is as shabby as your special olypmics joke circa 1995

I don't deem myself an authority. The constant complaining regarding your buddy NBT and his airing of business of another board on this board about some person named dot and posting her pic here and other posters among them gonzo, goat and others stating THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE DOORS BOARD and what happens over there, is all the evidence I need. Now why don't you go mod your board over there, I'm sure you don't have time to sit here, what with your awesome amount of traffic over there compared to here, your words not mine and the fact that it's probably time you kiss the ass of this dot chick I hear so much about

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Please count how many threads I have started referencing the Doors Board.

In fact, the people you have here that are doing that are the folks like NBT, Luna, Ken and this idiot I know as "Fiver" who are doing it incessently. Ironically, other than Ken, they are all memmbers who have been removed from the DB for their constant whining and non-stop bitching. If you have an issue with what you say you have an issue with then take it up with the morons who keep dredging it up, not me.

was my argument with NBT this lame too?

I don't remember saying you started a doors board thread, I commented on the pic you posted the same way you commented on the one I posted. you questioned who made me the authority on what people gave a fuck about, i responded by stating evidence by other people proved my point

GonzoStyle Wrote:was my argument with NBT this lame too?

kinda except he hasn't called me a kyke yet or called me fascistman or some other variation on my name

come on, my "getting kicked off the chess team" analogy was pretty good.

does that mean we're the stupid jocks?

we're the cool kids!

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I don't remember saying you started a doors board thread, I commented on the pic you posted the same way you commented on the one I posted. you questioned who made me the authority on what people gave a fuck about, i responded by stating evidence by other people proved my point
The pic I posted was in a thread made by NBT referencing an altercation at the DB. Ken'sPen invited me, no, IMPLORED me to come to this board to defend my actions.

The picture of White Oleander stemmed from NBT's constant claims that all of the women at the DB were unattractive middle aged women. So, I felt it necessary to reveal to everyone just exactl what NBT's tastes were since it was common knowledge he was quite fond of her looks.

That's why the picture was posted and on no planet could a comparison between that and your decade old special olympics pic be drawn.