CDIH
CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping (/showthread.php?tid=2613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- LZMF1 - 09-16-2002

pssssssst....hedcold.......not to worry.......i'm not holding my breath.

anyway, in case you guys didn't know it, it is a pain in the ass moving.

i won't go into all of the details that the process entails.

and in response to sleeper's comment about taking an hour of my day to rip and burn my cds.........sure no fucking problem.....i'll just ignore my 11 month old daughter because i gotta burn a disc....and as for you hedcold, you never even requested my mailing info. i got maynard's and arpi's info and i intend on getting it done.

granted it's gonna be late but i will hold up my end of the bargain.

- HedCold - 09-16-2002

sheesh. way to get all snippy about it

- The Sleeper - 09-16-2002

Quote:and in response to sleeper's comment about taking an hour of my day to rip and burn my cds.........sure no fucking problem.....i'll just ignore my 11 month old daughter because i gotta burn a disc
LOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOLOL

- SLASH - 09-16-2002

Quote:and in response to sleeper's comment about taking an hour of my day to rip and burn my cds.........sure no fucking problem.....i'll just ignore my 11 month old daughter because i gotta burn a disc....

Whatever, LoZoMoFolina1

- Arpikarhu - 09-19-2002

polly and lz have really good taste in music. these cd's rock!!!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 09-20-2002

I owe Arpi and Kindred a CD, I'm getting a new computer by the end of the week and hopefully will be able to make one...sowwy!

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

hey polly and lz,
its september 23rd, if you werent going to send a CD why bother signing up? is this the part where you get indignant now because i called you out on this? keep your cd if it is such a burden to make one. there, i have let you both off the hook. now you can save your excuses for something more important

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 23 2002 at 5:43

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

:poke:

- LZMF1 - 09-23-2002

keep your pants on arpi. it's on it's way.

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

if a CD you made shows up in the next 48 hours by mail, i will leave this board and never return again. that is my solemn oath! thats how sure i am that you havent even burned one yet.

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2002

ok, what if it's postmarked on the 25th?

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

nope. you said "it's on its way"

- crx girl - 09-24-2002

send it!!!! send it now!! the cost of overnight delivery is worth it!!!!!! hurry

- Maynard - 09-24-2002

LZ, I'll pay for the Fed-Ex.

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2002

arpi, keep in mind that some of the tunes that i enjoy might possibly give you an aneurysm.

i'm burning it right now.

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

Quote:i'm burning it right now.
you said "it's on its way". more lies

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2002

in theory

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

dont bother. we all agreed on the 15th. i have responsibilities but i got mine out on time. save your strength

- LZMF1 - 09-24-2002

i do recall asking you what type of music you enjoy......
i also recall your requesting that i try not to send you the heavy shit that i like.

so with that in mind i have been looking for certain songs that are done by groups that i like that are covers of some of the stuff that you enjoy. granted i'll toss in some of my favs but you won't be utterly revolted by the mix that i'm concocting for you.

i haven't received either of my 2 cds but i have yet to register a complaint.

- Arpikarhu - 09-24-2002

:disappointed: