CDIH
Attention - profiles, upgrades and overhaul - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Attention - profiles, upgrades and overhaul (/showthread.php?tid=2965)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Hey Ladi - 08-06-2002

Normally "Ooo, Jack you're so quick" wouldn't sound good. :thumbs-up: Thanks man

- Brokenjaw - 08-07-2002

Quote:Ha sanyone mentioned the PMs? The box for Save a Copy of this Message is always checked again. That just leads to full boxes.

I thought we now have unlimited space for pm's. That's what it says for me anyway. Also, I was going back and forth in pm's the other night, and when I hit send, I got an error message saying there was to many emoticons. :clueless:

- Hey Ladi - 08-07-2002

I DID wonder why there was no count saying how much space I had left.

Also... I had a few things saved & they are gone.... did that happen to anyone else?

- Ken'sPen - 08-07-2002

yeah I lost a bunch

- Keyser Soze - 08-07-2002

Jack you are doing a kickass job man. Many thanks over here.

- Galt - 08-07-2002

My only gripe is that I turn off sigs, pics, and smileys, yet the fucking smiles are still there, and that's what I want to get rid of the most.

People seeing pictures of rolling smileys is a surer giveaway that I'm fucking around than random pictures.

That's not a change. It's always been like that, so I've got nothing but good things to say about the improvements that have been made.

PS. smileys

- The Sleeper - 08-07-2002

Sometimes the smilies are important to the message. For example, I can say "Babson College is one step above Devry ;-) ", and the winky face means I'm just joking around. However, if you couldn't see smileys, you would get all mad at me and we would have to fight. So smileys aren't all bad.

- Galt - 08-07-2002

You know way too much about me.

- The Sleeper - 08-07-2002

yes, because you are soooo secretive about your MBA program.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-08-2002

I'm still getting emails about PMs is there something I should change in my personal settings?

- criticslovesnatch - 08-08-2002

Your control panel>Email settings>uncheck the box that says send confirmation email when you recieve private messages>submit changes

- Hey Ladi - 08-08-2002

OOO thanks, mine was checked too, whoops. Maybe everyone should check. :-o

edit- hmmm, odd, I didn't actually recieve any e-mails.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Aug. 08 2002 at 11:02

- Jack - 08-08-2002

I made it default unchecked in the Send PM screen to notify.

- diceisgod - 08-09-2002

I don't like that when I hit a button like bold for example it appears at the end of the text like this: [b]

It was much better the other way. The new way is sooooo OA.com-ish

- Keyser Soze - 08-09-2002

Quote:The new way is sooooo OA.com-ish

you're trying to provoke ( © Kid Afrika ) someone aren't you?

- diceisgod - 08-09-2002

You got me pegged. I'm all a quiver.