CDIH
CRXgirl's Birthday Bash!!! - A night of limey, eye-rolling fun - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CRXgirl's Birthday Bash!!! - A night of limey, eye-rolling fun (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- FNMoron - 02-01-2003

...me too :bouncer:

- NaughtyAngel - 02-01-2003

conformist

- crack hitler - 02-01-2003

well since we shall be visiting the village tonight should i wear the dress? i am so confussed :clueless:

- GonzoStyle - 02-01-2003

Quote:well since we shall be visiting the village tonight should i wear the dress? i am so confussed

It didn't work out too well last time, i'm all for it but the rest of those close minded bastards don't get you. You're ahead of the times to the point their feebles minds can't comprehend.

- crack hitler - 02-01-2003

so thats a yes right? :bouncer: :-D

- FNMoron - 02-01-2003

:banana: wear the dress... wear the dress... :banana:

if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad!

I liked it.

- Suzie - 02-01-2003

I JUST got home from last night! God I'm a mess. I'm gonna be in rare form tonite.

- FNMoron - 02-01-2003

Quote:I'm gonna be in rare form tonite.
quiet & sober? :clueless:

- Suzie - 02-01-2003

I'm not usually loud.

absent?

- Suzie - 02-01-2003

Gonzo what's your problem with me? You've been talking a lot of shit lately. What did I ever do to you?

Touchy.

- Silera - 02-01-2003

:lookatme:

- Suzie - 02-01-2003

I'm serious. I never have anything bad to say about anyone. Lately all you say is how ridiculous it would be for me to be a mod, though you never say why, and take potshots at me. What brought on the negativity? You didn't always treat me like that.

- GonzoStyle - 02-02-2003

You take my opinion of you being a mod as my opinion of you period, thats pretty sad thinking.

Yeah you would be a horrible mod, you post sporadically, you post negativly about the board at times, you are not involved at all in the board, no one would take you seriously anyway. Why do you wanna be a mod so bad anyway, concentrate on more important issues in your life. Why would I make you a mod over people who care about this place and are involved like hybrid, sleeper, amy or countless others? You have no clue about what goes on here when you do post anyway, if you can't take a ribbing that ain't my fault. I don't hate or like you, we're not pals, I don't care much either way if you want the gods honest truth, we don't talk except for the casual salutations, I don't wish you ill will but we all have our opinions that are best kept to ourselves. You haven't ever done anything to me personally so I got no major quarrels, except for when you speak negativly about a site you don't activly particpate on.

- Suzie - 02-02-2003

I don't speak negatively about this place. Danked said I don't like this place and I actually disagreed.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-02-2003

haha she said pot shots

- LyricalGomez - 02-02-2003

I don't get it

- Weird NJ - 02-02-2003

ok.. i'll go :thumbs-up: