CDIH
You are all invited to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: You are all invited to... (/showthread.php?tid=6358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Suzie - 05-24-2003

you're welcome.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

i said thanks! Sheesh!!

- Suzie - 05-24-2003

well I had fun. I didn't realize I went to that ladies room THAT much. But I enjoyed myself overall.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

i ended up going to suede and being dull there too.

- Black Lazerus - 05-24-2003

After seeing Him I have nothing more to say.

Arpi: Looked like a bad mix of the past 3 decades with a nose only a coke dealer could love. and dude your going to fuck around and get a yeast infection from those tight Jeans. i mean god Damn were they painted on....
Thanks for the margheritas . you left with out saying good bye so i will bye you a beer next time.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

my pants were normal. i dont go for the jailhouse , i shit my pants,look at my boxer shorts style.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1053796599

- Suzie - 05-24-2003

Quote:i ended up going to suede and being dull there too.

well I stayed there being dull, while alternating between coffee, margaritas and water, sometimes two at a time. No wonder I had to pee so much.

Quote:lazerus brought it up. i just explained why he was wrong. i would never have mentioned it.

Hold up I didn't bring it up i was commenting on your shirt. then you said I make so and so like 3 times. but the sad fact is that your still you

- Gooch - 05-24-2003

I saw Arpi getting flustered holding his empty beer...but I was too comfy, and it isn't my fault he came after I picked up first round once people arrived.

ps... yankees suck. :banana:

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Quote:Hold up I didn't bring it up
i walked in and you said, "i hate you ", and "i never would want to be you". i was explaining why you were wrong.....forget it, this is almost as boring as last night.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Danked seemed cool but he hid from me so he wouldnt piss off his buddy clyde.

- Danked - 05-24-2003

How calculated on his part when I asked him if he wanted a drink to hand me a twenty and say that he'd pay so that he could say later on the board that no one offered to buy him a drink.

- The Sleeper - 05-24-2003

is it so hard for you people to buy your own drinks?

- Danked - 05-24-2003

It was hard for Arpi to climb up and down those stairs in those jeans.

Quote:How calculated on his part when I asked him if he wanted a drink to hand me a twenty and say that he'd pay so that he could say later on the board that no one offered to buy him a drink.

you know I saw him hand you money but i didn't know what that was about.

And arpi there is no amount of money that would make me EVER want to be you.

- Danked - 05-24-2003

Arpi was slouched so low in his chair I wouldn't even have noticed he was still there if it wasn't for someone bringing up Jack's board. Then he wouldn't stop going on about Maynard. When he was done, he slipped back into his silent brood and stared at the TV.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Quote:How calculated on his part when I asked him if he wanted a drink to hand me a twenty and say that he'd pay so that he could say later on the board that no one offered to buy him a drink.
ouch! i just assumed that since there was no parking lot for you to sell your hand woven friendship bracelets, then you had no cash. hippy

Quote:And arpi there is no amount of money that would make me EVER want to be you.
every time you post, i now imagine you saying it in your "banana in the tail pipe voice" and it makes me laugh.

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2003

Quote:Arpi was slouched so low in his chair I wouldn't even have noticed he was still there if it wasn't for someone bringing up Jack's board. Then he wouldn't stop going on about Maynard. When he was done, he slipped back into his silent brood and stared at the TV.
it was the only time the conversation didnt involve gonzo making a tar baby comment or suzie trying to find a place to get high.

Quote:ouch! i just assumed that since there was no parking lot for you to sell your hand woven friendship bracelets, then you had no cash. hippy

This coming from the man who had a leather braclet that I mistaked for a watch. And a hand made silver braclet made by a "friend"

you have no room to talk.

- Suzie - 05-24-2003

I didn't have any trouble finding a place. nor do I remember talking about it.