CDIH
Did I kill the board? - please read before voting - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Did I kill the board? - please read before voting (/showthread.php?tid=6508)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

yours were joke posts though. :-(

- Galt - 06-07-2003

one thing that I have noticed is that as the poll goes on more and more people say that he killed it.

One could assume that that active posters don't feel that Arpi is all that bad, while the people who only come once in a while maybe only do so because they hate Arpi.

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

I'm not new, and I hate arpi with every cell In my body.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

i have also noticed that people who voted no post a message, while those who voted yes, with the exception of 1 or 2, post and run. its as if they are ashamed of their vote. Zootybanf also brings up a good point,. i get the feeling that a few of those who voted yes did not understand the poll. they thought it was a referendum on whether they like me or not, rather than whether i killed the board.

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

Good point. That Implies that the board Is dead, whether we like you or not, which It Is obviously not.
I have to change my vote to "No".

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

see?

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

Now get that shit out of my status!

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

i fixed it :thumbs-up:

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

Dick.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

What is Things Zootybang Likes to Rub on his Face?

- criticslovesnatch - 06-07-2003

arpi makes me chuckle on occasion. :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

what is Things Zootybang Will never Admit To?

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

What Is "Things Arpi has In his mouth that distract him from posting anything of relevance".

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

see, if you are going to imitate me you should remember:
1. to do it correctly. you have to post that right after the post you want to use as the answer
2.that if you are going to try and insult me, you shouldnt imitate me to do it. it shows that you like my posts enought to steal them.

class dismissed.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1055005888

- Zootybang - 06-07-2003

Actually It shows that I can better your pathetic attempts at insults, because yours are clearly lacking any humor. Once you realize that you are a total nothing, as the rest of us have, you'll feel an overwhelming sense of relief. It will make putting the gun In your mouth and pulling the trigger SO much easier.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

Quote:Actually It shows that I can better your pathetic attempts at insults
wrong. you fucked it up. pay attention son, i already pointed out how you failed.

Quote:Once you realize that you are a total nothing, as the rest of us have,
since i know you dont talk for the board i can only come to the conclusion that you are referring the other members in your dungeons and dragons virgins club.

- Mad - 06-07-2003

Quote:dungeons and dragons virgins club.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

well, that seems to have shut him up. I win!!11!!

- IrishAlkey - 06-07-2003

You done shut him up good!

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2003

talk about beating a joke into the ground, sheesh! Rolleyes