CDIH
Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. (/showthread.php?tid=8518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:why do you care what galt says?
i dont but i am not interested in getting into another round of nonsense with him. it has gotten tiresome and repetitive.

to answer laz's question, there are a number of ways to do it. on example would be if someone were to purchase shares in a direct transfer from another persons account. a cash for stock swap.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

tell you what. You feel free to explain, and I will refrain from comment. Since I know that you are full of shit, and there is no way you would get anyone to make a trade "at the open" which was the timing you used at $34, when the stock was trading at $47 elsewhere.

Whatever your follow-up is will be bullshit.

- Black Lazerus - 02-19-2004

how can you say you have no comment when you preface it with a comment?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-19-2004

Anyone got any Milkduds?

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

the open is when the stock appeared in my account. ooooh , you are a tricky one, almost got involved in this argument.
not gonna happen.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

The upgrades of Quantrill and Gordon over the Yankees atrocious bullpen, and Brown and Vazquez over Clemens and Pettite are MUCH MUCH MUCH more imporant than any upgrade from Soriano to Arod.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

i agree but arod will certainly increase production up and down the lineup with just his presence

- Galt - 02-19-2004

SO THEN YOU AGREE THAT I COULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT THAT AROD WOULD BE A 10 GAME UPGRADE HIMSELF!~!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

no, its what you said. you have since tried to qualify your comment.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

Yeah, no it wasn't even close. And as support, there was already thread where I specifically discussed the upgrades of both the bullpen and Brown/Vazquez.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

i dont care what you said elsewhere. you said what you said here and are now trying to qualify it. it was no big deal. all you had to say was ," i didnt mean it like that, i meant all of those other guys too, sorry if i wasnt clear".

- The Sleeper - 02-19-2004

what the fuck are you 2 babbling about now?

- Galt - 02-19-2004

Sorry brah, it's not going to happen. Everyone else understood, sorry if it's going to happen. I was just as clear as you were when you said the stock was "purchased at the open" yet somehow manged to buy it for $13 less than what it was trading for.

We can move on from the whole Yankees trade situation; but the pitiful lie you told will continue to hang over you.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

1. the stock thing is not a lie. you just arent smart enough to figure it out or have lied about being involved with the market
2. you were not clear
3. your uncontrollable need to argue every point with me regardless of whether you are right or wrong has become a tiresome gimmick that i will not participate in anymore. go play with someone else. you have worn me out with boredom.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

deflect all you want. I have succeeded in exposing you.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

:thumbs-up: :bouncer: :thumbs-up: :bouncer: :banana: :thumbs-up: :bouncer: :banana: :banana:

- GonzoStyle - 02-19-2004

how bout them yankees!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 02-19-2004

i want to meet this moron who sold arpi his shares way below market price.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

He'll deliver chocolate bunnies to your house in a couple months.

- GonzoStyle - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:He'll deliver chocolate bunnies to your house in a couple months.
I must admit, that was funny and made me giggle.