CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:Wait a second, I thought oa.com is running into the ground because froy is mismanaging it? I mean I've heard that time and time again. You seem to be the only one with the "censorship" mantra
I guess i'm the only one then. Well you can certainly say that there is censorship going on in full effect right now over there.

Quote:jeeeeeeesus get a fucking life. if you don't like how oa.com is run, don't read it. what the hell is wrong with you?

Just commenting on the topic of this thread.

Quote:Hey Keyser, I am going to ask you one question. Have you ever been wrong about anything in your life?

I've admitted to being wrong several times in this thread already. You may not think so but I will be the first to admit I am wrong if I truly think I am.

- OAS - 03-21-2002

That board will probably pick up again, probably starting next week. Once O&A come back from their butt buddie corporate outing with D&M, I have sneaky suspision that WNEW is changing the lineup, again. With needle noses's raitings tanking and his saying he doesn't want to renew after this recent contract ends, Infinity might be taking the gamble to put O&A on in the morning. This causes some problems like Philly and DC where Stern is on the same station as O&A but it is not a bad gamble on Infinity's part. O&A are their rising stars.

This also helps Infinity shut D&M up because it would allow them to slip back into their beloved afternoon drive spot. R&F could fit nicely after O&A and WNEW can put Ferell on in the evening, when sports are actually being played and people want to call in and talk about sports.

Just a hunch, nothing concrete behind it.

- SLASH - 03-21-2002

Thanks for your personal feelings of insight on that. OAS, I guess we will just have to wait and see/hear.

OK, who let Allen Sniffin in?

- Galt - 03-21-2002

OAS Wrote:That board will probably pick up again, probably starting next week. Once O&A come back from their butt buddie corporate outing with D&M, I have sneaky suspision that WNEW is changing the lineup, again. With needle noses's raitings tanking and his saying he doesn't want to renew after this recent contract ends, Infinity might be taking the gamble to put O&A on in the morning. This causes some problems like Philly and DC where Stern is on the same station as O&A but it is not a bad gamble on Infinity's part. O&A are their rising stars.

This also helps Infinity shut D&M up because it would allow them to slip back into their beloved afternoon drive spot. R&F could fit nicely after O&A and WNEW can put Ferell on in the evening, when sports are actually being played and people want to call in and talk about sports.

Drudge, Jr., Sr.?

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

i think we should allow grampa to have his few lucid moments. it sounds like a good plan, i hear they're looking for a PD at 'new!!

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Quote:Well you can certainly say that there is censorship going on in full effect right now over there.

Yes you can, that anthony sucks at teh moderating, doesn't he?

- SLASH - 03-21-2002

The real question is, who changed my fuckin' status wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

Quote:Always good for a MayNERD joke or two.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

SLASH Wrote:The real question is, who changed my fuckin' status wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh

Quote:Always good for a MayNERD joke or two.
Oh, i could add Arpi's name back in there if you want. :roflmao:

- Sluggo - 03-21-2002

Fuck! I hate when I'm busy...
There's no goddamn way I'm reading this whole thread...
So...Here's my two cents...
Keyser, You can be such a little shithead...
OAS, Way to keep that Blood Pressure down, old man...
Who fucking cares...
Don't get your panties in a bunch...
Mayturd is a dick.
:fuggin:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Fuck! I hate when I'm busy...
There's no goddamn way I'm reading this whole thread...
So...Here's my two cents...
Keyser, You can be such a little shithead...
OAS, Way to keep that Blood Pressure down, old man...
Who fucking cares...
Don't get your panties in a bunch...
Mayturd is a dick.
:fuggin:
Tell us something we didn't already know old man.

Sluggo Wrote:Keyser, You can be such a little shithead...
You know you love me. Wink

- Tenbatsuzen - 03-21-2002

This just in, Froy got Hepatitis C from sipping Ant's D.

TOG

- OAS - 03-21-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:i think we should allow grampa to have his few lucid moments. it sounds like a good plan, i hear they're looking for a PD at 'new!!
CT, my may lucid moments are dedicated to that "don't stop" factor. :fucking:

- Sloatsburgh - 03-21-2002

OAS Wrote:That board will probably pick up again, probably starting next week. Once O&A come back from their butt buddie corporate outing with D&M, I have sneaky suspision that WNEW is changing the lineup, again. With needle noses's raitings tanking and his saying he doesn't want to renew after this recent contract ends, Infinity might be taking the gamble to put O&A on in the morning. This causes some problems like Philly and DC where Stern is on the same station as O&A but it is not a bad gamble on Infinity's part. O&A are their rising stars.

But.... but.... but... the chick just came back.

I like how the left one really enjoys the fingerings

:bouncer: :bouncer:
:fuckoff:

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:This just in, Froy got Hepatitis C from sipping Ant's D.

TOG
Well at least I can say I fucked Pamela Anderson first.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:

TOG
I think you got it from Shelle.

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

TOG
Am I the only one who hasn't fucked her?

- OAS - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

TOG
I was waiting till she was legal. I have morals. Angel

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:I think you got it from Shelle.
No, you didnt fuck Shelle, but you fucked Ree. Thus Then getting the hepatitis from Shelle.