CDIH
The Reality Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Reality Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- The Jays - 01-09-2005

It's like that saying goes, you only lie to the ones you love.

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2005

The Jays Wrote:It's like that saying goes, you only lie to the ones you love.
that's such bullshit.

- Goatweed - 01-09-2005

yeah, I lie to everyone - love 'em or hate 'em!

- Mad - 01-09-2005

Honesty is always the best policy, except when it's necessary to protect the innocent.

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2005

never protect the innocent, you only wind up hurting them with the lie in the end.

- Mad - 01-09-2005

Not when the truth will kill them.

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2005

example?

- Mad - 01-10-2005

"Honey, does this dress make my ass look big?"

- Keyser Soze - 01-10-2005

i stand corrected

- drusilla - 01-10-2005

i finally got around to reading this thread & i must say that gonzo really disappointed me. i never thought that he would feel this way. so callous. rooner on the other hand, i know we never agreed on anything, so why should this be any different.

i never understood why people got married. i always thought it was just a very expensive piece of paper. i dont care so much about the "sanctity of marriage" as i do about the sanctity of the relationship. the love, respect & trust that you have with one another can be an amazing thing.

when you do something that you know your significant other will not like, (i'm talking about something serious like cheating, not something stupid like farting in bed) it shows that you do not respect him or her. it makes me wonder why you are with that person in the first place, let alone get married.

- Rooner - 01-10-2005

I hate that Galt outted me. Fucker. I had him for a while. I should have shut up while I was ahead. It worked for a littel eh Gonz?

i could care less if you're really cheating on your wife or not. the act in general is pretty awful.

- Rooner - 01-10-2005

Not that I care if you people think I do or not. But Im not. I saw Galt showed some interest in my random comment, so I ran with it. I was hoping to get him all riled up. I failed. Miserably. Par for the course. Although, if my wife would allow me, Id fuck anything that moved. But she couldnt. That would be wrong.

nice job kid arpika

- Rooner - 01-10-2005

Ive been compared to some of the elders. Oh happy day. Ive really made it.

- The Sleeper - 01-10-2005

pussy

- Rooner - 01-10-2005

So I SHOULD cheat then?

- The Sleeper - 01-10-2005

duh

what a loser, you don't cheat on your wife???? i was kidding the whole time.

- GonzoStyle - 01-10-2005

Quote:i finally got around to reading this thread & i must say that gonzo really disappointed me. i never thought that he would feel this way. so callous.

Call me when the real DIG gets back and not this queer version of my idol.