CDIH
buttmunch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: buttmunch (/showthread.php?tid=9872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- The Sleeper - 01-10-2005

umm everyone wants to bang alkey

- GonzoStyle - 01-10-2005

I compared alkey to fingerbang in BTS 3 years ago, let's get it on motherfucker, YEAH I SAID IT!!!

btw, early nominee for thread of the year 2005.

- crx girl - 01-10-2005

it did turn out to be a lot more interesting than i expected.

I attribute it to the fact that Buttmunch's name was involved.

I thought it was pretty boring as far as drama goes.

- Galt - 01-10-2005

because gooch never accepts any responsibility for anything, and just deflects so he's never actually taking a stance, just trying to come up with hypothetical analogies that make no sense?

Or becuase he communicates like a retard?

the monotony of gooch and the subject wasn't very compelling. who cares about YMB and boredplanet.com?

- crx girl - 01-10-2005

i guess i just find it amusing that people get so into these things.

it was so forced though. none of you actually cared about what you were typing, save gooch

- Galt - 01-10-2005

as far as arguments go, this was no "reality" as far as passion goes.

- Black Lazerus - 01-10-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:it was so forced though. none of you actually cared about what you were typing, save gooch
well at least gooch got his exercise for the week.

- drusilla - 01-10-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:You guys started the site for one reason and one reason only. It might have been an idea in the works but the reason it got started was.
because gmann dru and lush were made mods.
that means I TOOK DOWN YMB!

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:it was so forced though. none of you actually cared about what you were typing, save gooch
as i told alkey..i didn't care about being banged up here. it was important to me that it be copacetic in real life. so, i played ball, anyway since i was taken to task over the subject, and b/c i was home sick all day. but if you like to think that i was somehow upset over this thread, then you are much mistaken. i answered honestly. and my story hasn't changed...and i really don't care what the peanut gallery thinks. those who spoke to the sources themselves, whether it be the ex-mods from YMB or alkey himself, know its a dead issue..and that what i have said can be substantiated by them. can't do anymore than that.

- Rooner - 01-10-2005

The reality of the situation is that no one would have gotten so pissed if I didnt say what I said about Silera. Gooch really did very little. He hardly even posted at the time. If what was said about Silera, it would have been 10 minutes of fun for you guys instead the same misconstrued points being oh so wittly bantered about by you twits.

Lets recap.

1.BP was NOT, I repeat NOT created to trash anyone or anywhere. Conversations talking about other places were had, but that was NOT the sole intention of the place. You people are truly delusional if you think ANYONE on any of these sites is worthy of starting a whole new message board just to talk about them. Think about what you dolts are saying, just think about it, and feel stupid.

2.Very little of what was on BP had to do with YMB or anyone from there. Anything that was found had to have been found be someone with nothing better than to troll old threads looking for shit. I at first thought it was Alkey coat tail hanging Ninny, but now it appears it was really Laz. I must say, Im disappointed.

3.Goochy is the victim, as usual, of you guy's gang mentality. All of you cant wait to jump on him because you know he'll go to the ends of the earth to make his point and clear his name. He truly does not deserve the bullshit you people dump on him about this stupid ass situation. No one will defend the Gooch, BUT I WILL DEFEND THE GOOCH. Not like it matters, but hey, I like Brian and feel bad for you guys dumping on him. Hes good people.

4.You guys are REALLY wanting for topical conversation. Its sad that an issue that is almost 6 months old, and is about message board drama can cause a 10 page thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

- Buttmunch - 01-10-2005

Rooner Wrote:3.Goochy is the victim, as usual, of you guy's gang mentality. All of you cant wait to jump on him because you know he'll go to the ends of the earth to make his point and clear his name. He truly does not deserve the bullshit you people dump on him about this stupid ass situation. No one will defend the Gooch, BUT I WILL DEFEND THE GOOCH. Not like it matters, but hey, I like Brian and feel bad for you guys dumping on him. Hes good people.

4.You guys are REALLY wanting for topical conversation. Its sad that an issue that is almost 6 months old, and is about message board drama can cause a 10 page thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I'll defend Goochie poo.

After all, when he had his moment on the air, he thought only of me, uttering that famous phrase, "Um...FU Buttmunch."

Next, thus then, I think it is awesome that this 10 page thread of e-drama has been posted under my name.

I will live on infinitely!

- Keyser Soze - 01-10-2005

i said it once, i''ll say it again

i'm just glad buttmunch is here!!!

- Buttmunch - 01-10-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:i said it once, i''ll say it again

i'm just glad buttmunch is here!!!
I'm just a beard for the awesomeness that is Armymad!

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

Buttmunch Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:3.Goochy is the victim, as usual, of you guy's gang mentality. All of you cant wait to jump on him because you know he'll go to the ends of the earth to make his point and clear his name. He truly does not deserve the bullshit you people dump on him about this stupid ass situation. No one will defend the Gooch, BUT I WILL DEFEND THE GOOCH. Not like it matters, but hey, I like Brian and feel bad for you guys dumping on him. Hes good people.

I'll defend Goochie poo.

After all, when he had his moment on the air, he thought only of me, uttering that famous phrase, "Um...FU Buttmunch."

Next, thus then, I think it is awesome that this 10 page thread of e-drama has been posted under my name.

I will live on infinitely!
Buttmunch is my favoristist mod.

- Gooch - 01-10-2005

Rooner Wrote:The reality of the situation is that no one would have gotten so pissed if I didnt say what I said about Silera. Gooch really did very little. He hardly even posted at the time. If what was said about Silera, it would have been 10 minutes of fun for you guys instead the same misconstrued points being oh so wittly bantered about by you twits.

Lets recap.

1.BP was NOT, I repeat NOT created to trash anyone or anywhere. Conversations talking about other places were had, but that was NOT the sole intention of the place. You people are truly delusional if you think ANYONE on any of these sites is worthy of starting a whole new message board just to talk about them. Think about what you dolts are saying, just think about it, and feel stupid.

2.Very little of what was on BP had to do with YMB or anyone from there. Anything that was found had to have been found be someone with nothing better than to troll old threads looking for shit. I at first thought it was Alkey coat tail hanging Ninny, but now it appears it was really Laz. I must say, Im disappointed.

3.Goochy is the victim, as usual, of you guy's gang mentality. All of you cant wait to jump on him because you know he'll go to the ends of the earth to make his point and clear his name. He truly does not deserve the bullshit you people dump on him about this stupid ass situation. No one will defend the Gooch, BUT I WILL DEFEND THE GOOCH. Not like it matters, but hey, I like Brian and feel bad for you guys dumping on him. Hes good people.

5. I wanted to get into Hottie's pants. Booooyaaaaaaaaaaaaa