CDIH
3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster (/showthread.php?tid=9901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Goatweed - 01-12-2005

Rooner Wrote:You are all such evil, evil people. Im crying on the inside. Least I have the support of Gonzo.
speaking of evil, how are those sweaters coming along? I could really use one today.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Im working on the broad shouldered version now.

- GonzoStyle - 01-12-2005

Rooner Wrote:You are all such evil, evil people. Im crying on the inside. Least I have the support of Gonzo.
always

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

You realize, if you werent the star you are, that could hurt your status.

Like I give a fuck what my status is and thats also not the reason I dont post on boredplanet, I never posted on more than one board and if I did it was for a couple days at most. I don't see the need to say the same shit in different places, thats just me.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Like I give a fuck what my status is and thats also not the reason I dont post on boredplanet, I never posted on more than one board and if I did it was for a couple days at most. I don't see the need to say the same shit in different places, thats just me.
Im just an attention whore that needs to see my name as many places as possible and need people to validate how great I am through multiple venues.

Rooner Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:Like I give a fuck what my status is and thats also not the reason I dont post on boredplanet, I never posted on more than one board and if I did it was for a couple days at most. I don't see the need to say the same shit in different places, thats just me.
Im just an attention whore that needs to see my name as many places as possible and need people to validate how great I am through multiple venues.
As long as you keep showin up here as one of your venue stops, i'm happy.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Im like Candyman, you say my name, and Ill eventually show up.

and kill me?

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

WITH HIGH QUALITY LAUGHS!!!!!!

What?

I mean it.

That better be it, comparing yourself to a fuckin slasher and a black slasher at that.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Would have been better is I said Jimmy Bones?

OMG what a horrible fuckin movie that was!!!

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

See, I have vast amounts of useless knowledge. There is no reason I should know about that movie, OR what his name was.

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

you took ure shoes off, u put ure feet on the table?
you stinky horse manure eating bastad
get back there right now and apologize ..
you better hope he lets u back in or ill hit you so hard... you wont be able to fit that cowboy hat

Rooner Wrote:See, I have vast amounts of useless knowledge. There is no reason I should know about that movie, OR what his name was.
Nor should I but it's our gift and our curse, though I can't help but watch every movie pam grier is in.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Every movie any rapper is in is gold.

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the pc and... sit down and post and uh... if you don't have me unbanned from bored planet, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the Know Nothing Low Life Scumbags forum. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of the cells, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about the cells. That's my business. That's what I do.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Whenever we needed posters, we'd rob the BP. To us, it was better than YMB.

Rooner Wrote:Every movie any rapper is in is gold.
When did Ice Cube go from crazy motherfucker gangsta rapper and boyz in the hood to playing the goofy father figure trying to impress his girlfriends kids, in a family film?