CDIH
Fantasy Baseball - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Fantasy Baseball (/showthread.php?tid=11562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 04-12-2006

Ok so we got everyones 20 except for Laz and Alkey, since he hasn't answered me, I will assume the man with the initials M.R. is bloodyanus.

- The Sleeper - 04-12-2006

yea that's him

- GonzoStyle - 04-12-2006

figures that the nigger and alkey would be the outcasts here, it's not child support, pay up.

- Black Lazerus - 04-12-2006

oh i have to pay? i thought this was for some other thing sure i will pony up how do i send it?

- HedCold - 04-12-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:oh i have to pay? i thought this was for some other thing sure i will pony up how do i send it?
you'll have to read the thread too.

- Bloody Anus - 04-13-2006

That is one of the worst trades I've ever seen. Then again, when Utley is your starting 1B on a team with Dunn/Konerko/Giambi, you deserve to get raped one way or another anyway.

- Keyser Soze - 04-13-2006

what do you think of mine and gonzo's kent for howard trade?

- GonzoStyle - 04-13-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:oh i have to pay? i thought this was for some other thing sure i will pony up how do i send it?

paypal to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

- Black Lazerus - 04-13-2006

Bloody Anus Wrote:That is one of the worst trades I've ever seen. Then again, when Utley is your starting 1B on a team with Dunn/Konerko/Giambi, you deserve to get raped one way or another anyway.

i didn't say yes to that trade i denied it i though? fucking yahoo!!!

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Bloody Anus Wrote:That is one of the worst trades I've ever seen. Then again, when Utley is your starting 1B on a team with Dunn/Konerko/Giambi, you deserve to get raped one way or another anyway.

i didn't say yes to that trade i denied it i though? fucking yahoo!!!

you accepted it and now cause BA says it's a bad trade you switcheroo, stop danicin for the white man.

no i hit deny because you didn't accept my counter offer i protest the trade

and for the record i think BA is part chink

- Keyser Soze - 04-13-2006

protest my dick, be more careful next time mookie.

Black Lazerus Wrote:no i hit deny because you didn't accept my counter offer i protest the trade

yeah sorry I didnt jump at a trade for raul ibanez

- IrishAlkey - 04-13-2006

I refuse to pay until someone makes me a trade that will allow my team to be less the suck.

IrishAlkey Wrote:I refuse to pay until someone makes me a trade that will allow my team to be less the suck.

pay up or i'm coming over and opening your indiana jones dvds

- IrishAlkey - 04-13-2006

GIVE ME ABREU!

GIVE YOUR 20!

- GonzoStyle - 09-18-2006

we never did get a straight answer on this.

since its coming to the finals now.

are we doing the split between 1st and 2nd place, as far as who wins the championship and who comes in 2nd, as was stated by keyser when he started this.

or are we doing 1st place for winning playoffs and 2nd prize for coming in 1st place regular season?

I for one, when agreed, agreed to keysers rules, then BA mentioned his layout later on.

So majority rules, or keyser decides as league commish. I vote that as in any sport, you win for actually winning, so my vote if for keysers original plan of splitting it between 1st and 2nd place in the championship round.

Also I want to mention, that alkey did not send in his 20, and also paypal takes a cut on transfers, so its not a full 200 to split up. The total to split up is 172.08. So with the 75/25 cut it comes to:

1st - 129.06
2nd - 43.02

- HedCold - 09-18-2006

i'd say keysers way