CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

Both pictures were equally stupid, I can admit that. You probably can't since everything you do you think is grand

p.s. gonzo, we can blame ken for this whole thing then

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:Both pictures were equally stupid, I can admit that. You probably can't since everything you do you think is grand
Everything I do is grand?
I think someone is starting to develop a little inferiority complex.

Bottom line:
My picture was posted to prove a point.
Your's was too, but yours was a stolen joke from a time when Boys II Men topped the charts.

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:p.s. gonzo, we can blame ken for this whole thing then

this is all that old bastards fault!!!

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?t=12237&highlight=lumberjack">http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtop ... lumberjack</a><!-- m -->

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.
And this came after I told her I hope she had a wonderful day.
Nice woman ain't she?
You're a psycho.
Let's make it 6 months.
See you on cinco demayo
holy crap. Can you be any more pathetic??
and who the hell is Goinz?

You have a myspace page for your dog and you're calling me pathetic?
ooooh. stalker much?

yeah, you're pathetic.. that's what I said. You think you're some big shot because you are a woo woo! big mod on a message board. Aren't you a little out of your jurisdiction here?

listen, just go back and lick dot's skanky lepor lesions, sycophant.

good day.

inferior to you? I don't think so, you seem to me someone who thinks because he perceives himself to be pretty his shit doesn't stink. because you are a mod on a message board you're better than everyone else. ive been a mod before and you know what it means, dick. it means you get to put up with everyone else's shit and if you don't like them you can ban them and in the real world it still means dick and always will. if you doubt that, ask yourself how many people in the "real world" you brag to that youre a mod on a message board, although if I'm right about you, who knows if I am, you probably use it as a pick-up line to make yourself seem more important to stupid women statewide. I could be wrong though, it happens quite often

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.
Nice woman ain't she?
You're a psycho.
Let's make it 6 months.
See you on cinco demayo
ooooh. stalker much?
yeah, you're pathetic.. that's what I said. You think you're some big shot because you are a woo woo! big mod on a message board. Aren't you a little out of your jurisdiction here?
good day.
This coming from the person who asked me to try and get her back into the DB a few weeks ago...

HAHAHAHA

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Quote:I could be wrong though, it happens quite often
Nope. You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

And being a mod is more of a pain in the ass than anything else, but Hoon's not a mod because he can do the job, he's a mod because he licks certain people's asses who are in charge of a board that they use for thier own mental masturbation.

- HedCold - 11-11-2006

i delete like 2-3 spammers a day. what a pain!

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:inferior to you? I don't think so, you seem to me someone who thinks because he perceives himself to be pretty his shit doesn't stink. because you are a mod on a message board you're better than everyone else. ive been a mod before and you know what it means, dick. it means you get to put up with everyone else's shit and if you don't like them you can ban them and in the real world it still means dick and always will. if you doubt that, ask yourself how many people in the "real world" you brag to that youre a mod on a message board, although if I'm right about you, who knows if I am, you probably use it as a pick-up line to make yourself seem more important to stupid women statewide. I could be wrong though, it happens quite often
Please point out where I have stated being a mod on any board is this great thing. On the contrary, the people bitching about me being a mod on another board are the same people who think I should listen to their issues and problems. I don't. I basically tell them to go fuck themselves, to grow up and take care of themselves. If you've been a mod then you know as well as anyone this is not the type of thing people like NBT, Luna and the person who started this thread like to hear.

So, they attack you for feeling important. I don't believe that.
I just don't feel like dealing with whine asses and bitches. I'd rather just rid them from existence.

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Nice woman ain't she?
You're a psycho.
Let's make it 6 months.
See you on cinco demayo
ooooh. stalker much?
good day.
This coming from the person who asked me to try and get her back into the DB a few weeks ago...

HAHAHAHA
I had no intention of posting there.. I just wanted to see if you could do it and my theory was proven.. dot said no and you gave me a song and tap dance about why it couldn't be done.

you really think I want to post there ever again? you're stupider than I thought. I stopped posting there way before I got banned.

HedCold Wrote:i delete like 2-3 spammers a day. what a pain!

no offense but I was talking about oa.com which had a little more traffic than this place

- HedCold - 11-11-2006

yea, you had all those overmodding rules to follow

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Nice woman ain't she?
You're a psycho.
Let's make it 6 months.
See you on cinco demayo
ooooh. stalker much?
good day.

HAHAHAHA
I had no intention of posting there.. I just wanted to see if you could do it and my theory was proven.. dot said no and you gave me a song and tap dance about why it couldn't be done.

you really think I want to post there ever again? you're stupider than I thought. I stopped posting there way before I got banned.
You really think I even mentioned that conversation to dot or even looked to see if I could unban you? Clearly you have forgotten my whole motus operandi. That's hilarious.

Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:inferior to you? I don't think so, you seem to me someone who thinks because he perceives himself to be pretty his shit doesn't stink. because you are a mod on a message board you're better than everyone else. ive been a mod before and you know what it means, dick. it means you get to put up with everyone else's shit and if you don't like them you can ban them and in the real world it still means dick and always will. if you doubt that, ask yourself how many people in the "real world" you brag to that youre a mod on a message board, although if I'm right about you, who knows if I am, you probably use it as a pick-up line to make yourself seem more important to stupid women statewide. I could be wrong though, it happens quite often
Please point out where I have stated being a mod on any board is this great thing. On the contrary, the people bitching about me being a mod on another board are the same people who think I should listen to their issues and problems. I don't. I basically tell them to go fuck themselves, to grow up and take care of themselves. If you've been a mod then you know as well as anyone this is not the type of thing people like NBT, Luna and the person who started this thread like to hear.

So, they attack you for feeling important. I don't believe that.
I just don't feel like dealing with whine asses and bitches. I'd rather just rid them from existence.

spoken like a true republican. anybody who disagrees, kill them

- Luna - 11-11-2006

gee Hoon, don't you have a big board to go mod right now?

BAHAHAAAA!

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

fuck, which was the BAAHAHAHA again?

GonzoStyle Wrote:fuck, which was the BAAHAHAHA again?

can we ship luna to the d&d board for a while

BAAHAHAHAHA?

- Luna - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:fuck, which was the BAAHAHAHA again?

can we ship luna to the d&d board for a while

BAAHAHAHAHA?
errrrm, what's the d&d board???