CDIH
CDIH Dead Pool 2005 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CDIH Dead Pool 2005 (/showthread.php?tid=9827)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Mad - 08-30-2005

HedCold Wrote:suge knight was a close one
Rumor is he shot himself, dumb fucker.

- diceisgod - 09-03-2005

next year we're including a major city

- The Jays - 09-03-2005

Here's my list

1) Chubby Checker

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2005

1. Sodom
2. Gomorrah
3. Atlantis
4. Pompeii
5. Poughkeepsie

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-03-2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, GOLD!

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2005

you are preaching to the choir!

- The Jays - 09-03-2005

blech!

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2005

who the fuck asked you?!?!

go write some more of your teen angst crap and let the grown ups speak alone.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-03-2005

if i had to choose between spending 24 hours with arpi, or spending 24 hours at the New Orleans convention center, i'd choose the latter.

- Black Lazerus - 09-03-2005

I am sure Arpi is better company than a bunch of smelly splaboos.

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:if i had to choose between spending 24 hours with arpi, or spending 24 hours at the New Orleans convention center, i'd choose the latter.
my feelings are so hurt. i really like spending time with people who think
low-brow racial jokes are the height of sophisticated comedy.

- Black Lazerus - 09-03-2005

as opposed to HIGH brow racial jokes like the one George Bush played on the people of New Orleans

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2005

exactly!

- The Jays - 09-04-2005

William Rehnquist is dead.

- Sir O - 09-04-2005

The Jays Wrote:William Rehnquist is dead.
Fuck...

- The Jays - 09-04-2005

Compare CNN and Fox. See how quick Fox is to get away from the clusterfuck in New Orleans, and switch to William Rehnquist. Now look and see how CNN is still making sure people know the truth about New Orleans.

- Galt - 09-04-2005

As much as Fox is obviously pro-republican, the clips that I saw on that "crooksandliars" website was mostly FOX and mostly VERY VERY anti- establishment/current administration. Shepard Smith, Geraldo, and some other dude were all pretty damn negative about what is going on down there.

- The Jays - 09-04-2005

Some other guy? It was fucking Geraldo Rivera; he lives for this shit. He says the conditions in the convention center were like Willowbrook!! Do you know what Willowbrook was? It was a state run mental hospital, in Staten Island, and Geraldo Rivera went in, reporting for Eyewitness News, and showed everyone that they kept the mentally ill locked in cages, starving, dying without treatment.

THIS WAS ON PAR WITH THAT.

This is how the government was treating its own citizens. These aren't retards in 1980, these are people.

Did you truely get the gist of that video? The WHOLE time, Sean Hannity, sitting in his New York studio, is sitting smug, with his dangly fingers extended, and giving the Dubya lipcurl smile, trying to spin the story to be about how the troops are getting in there, meanwhile, Shepherd Smith and Geraldo Rivera are trying to report the REAL story.... that everything is all for nought because they were keeping everyone locked in one place, and that its a week later, and these people still hadn't left.

Anderson Cooper had Mary Landrieu on yesterday, and while she tried to thank all the politicians, Anderson had to interrupt her to tell her he had not heard about the 10 billion dollar package that Congress passed, BECAUSE HE WAS KNEE DEEP IN PISS AND SHIT, watching rats feed on bodies, bodies floating in the water, people starving, and this is ON FRIDAY.

Fox took five days to get off this looting and riot kick, and it took real people like Shepherd Smith and Geraldo, to get them to change the story, because, the sad reality is, THE MEDIA IS THE ONLY INFORMATION NETWORK THAT KNOWS WHAT'S REALLY GOING. How sad is it that the information is so instantaneous nowdays, that the people have better intelligence than the administration. That the people could have done a better job if the government didn't keep them trapped in New Orleans.

Turn on Fox now, what's their number one story? The chief justice dying. What's CNN's? Katrina.

- Jack - 09-06-2005

Bob Denver is dead.

- Mad - 09-06-2005

We need a link to confirm.