CDIH
3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #6 Worst Poster (/showthread.php?tid=9901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Every movie any rapper is in is gold.
When did Ice Cube go from crazy motherfucker gangsta rapper and boyz in the hood to playing the goofy father figure trying to impress his girlfriends kids, in a family film?
I think hes developing the Eddie Murphy syndrome.

- GonzoStyle - 01-12-2005

True eddie murphy's downfall is just sad to watch, the guy goes from being on top after SNL and then making movies like 48 hours, beverly hills cop and trading places to making crap like distinguished gentleman, boomerang and now he's in the family movie crap.

But Eddie Murphy was never straight outta compton, so cubes downfall is even more traumatic.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Yeah, but whens the last time you heard Eddie Murphy say a curse word?

- Goatweed - 01-12-2005

Pluto Nash wasn't great, but it wasn't nearly as awful as the critics made it out to be. Formulaic, sure - but it wasn't Gigli.

Rooner Wrote:Yeah, but whens the last time you heard Eddie Murphy say a curse word?
I watched Delirious last week, so last week.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Smartass

I like to pretend Eddie Murphy died in the late 80's and he is always at his peak in my mind.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

It truly is tragic. I had such high hopes.

- theDude - 01-12-2005

Ten years from now we'll be saying the same thing about Chapelle. They all get stagnant. Carlin seems to be the only exception.

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

Charlie Murphy > Eddie Murphy

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

theDude Wrote:Ten years from now we'll be saying the same thing about Chapelle. They all get stagnant. Carlin seems to be the only exception.
Again. Tragic.

- crx girl - 01-12-2005

i think they're trying to atone for their evil ways. ice t's no better he's saving raped kids every week on law and order. ok, maybe that's not quite as bad. anyway

how the fuck do people hate someone just because they post crap on a message board? i'll admit that there are people here who annoy me on occasion. but hate? i don't even dislike anybody here.

- lush - 01-12-2005

Goatweed Wrote:Pluto Nash wasn't great, but it wasn't nearly as awful as the critics made it out to be. Formulaic, sure - but it wasn't Gigli.
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, can give me those 2 hours of my life back. It was so bad that it made me angry. If it weren't for my horse...

- drusilla - 01-12-2005

stop! my brain is going to explode!

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

Daddy Daycare...now that is a fine bit of work

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

Ill admit, that wasnt bad, but its work Eddie Murphy shouldnt doing.

- Goatweed - 01-12-2005

nigga gotta eat, yo!

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

He'd sell more using his original persona. And now he cant even go back, hed be a hypocrite.

- lush - 01-12-2005

drusilla Wrote:stop! my brain is going to explode!
Mine just shut down

Edited By lush on 1105562947

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

yeah, gooch won, fin.